Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Loved and Hated forum mafia more so hated. Will probably stick with irl Mafia.
Oshit he's gonna lynch people o_0
Ya man this is so inaccurate to my real mafia. Killing takes a lot more finesse when throwing a body overboard without someone finding out. I mean helping them out of the water... >_>

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I wish I wasn't at school now so I could read all the pms :/ I think I did a good job of being mafia, it was super fun. Coming in 4th over 30 people is something I should be proud of but I can't believe that massive twist at the end!

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I was right about Alpha and 77! I feel proud of myself.

Even though no one really believed me.

Sploorky, you're not the worst player after all. Good job.
You too 77, great job.
And Alpha, amazing job. <3 (But again. I always knew it!)

Amazing season! Even though it was so frustrating to watch the game from the Death Club Thread.

I'll be glad to join next season. No more claiming Paranoid Cop roles for me. <3

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: digi and Alisha

Sploorky

Reaction score
I was right about Alpha and 77! I feel proud of myself.

Even though no one really believed me.

Sploorky, you're not the worst player after all. Good job.
You too 77, great job.
And Alpha, amazing job. <3 (But again. I always knew it!)

Amazing season! Even though it was so frustrating to watch the game from the Death Club Thread.

I'll be glad to join next season. No more claiming Paranoid Cop roles for me. <3
Congratulations on picking out 2(and a half? You kind of called out me) anti-town xD

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Gahhhhhh just read all the pms. I am so annoyed at myself for not catching on to how Alpha was dominating the kills. There were so many hints I am quite embarrassed. I just didn't care at the time because I trusted Alpha to do a better job than me but it seems that my downfall was that I put too much trust into Alpha.

So yeah, my main goal was to be 'the quiet mafia' while posting enough to not be put into the inactive list. I think I did an amazing job at that. You do not realise how close the game was. I was on the train to school you see, and I got off the train and started walking to school. I pulled my phone out to check what was going on and the mafia pm was open. I proceeded to try to post "I mafiakill Sploorky, hooray we win". But then it failed to send due to shitey internet reception and I saw all this other shenanigans with Alpha saying "SORRY 77" so I go to say "wait what" to find out that the pm had been locked and it was all over.

Also to the people who thought I was being a little weird about not finishing coolio myself was that I wanted to make it seem that I thought coolio and myself were both innocent and that I would only vote for coolio if I was in jeopardy of being lynched, so I gave vatu the job of killing her for me however if he didn't vote for her I would have been forced to vote her myself. As a mafia: Always plan for the future.

I was the main killing mafia member because I was keeping low and I was unlikely to be followed by Hype. I wanted k1ng to be killed because Defiant was going to point out that he is probably innocent. I ended up being manipulated by Alpha into killing Defiant but I had just realised that I had forgotten about my room (._.) and me and defiant hadn't spoken for 2 nights which wouldn't help my case if I claimed and he started saying that I wasn't talking in the convo. (It was funny watching everyone's reactions to Ansoro and coolio, ecpecially ansoro). "Yeah get them ansoro! ... *2 hours later* "what the fuck are you doing".

This is the best game I have ever played, it was just so amazing. I have had enough of being quiet, so for the next few seasons you will be seeing 'AGRRESSIVE 77 YEAH WOO' so get ready :)

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Oh I just read through the night leading up to my death in the mafia chat. If they didn't role block me, I would have seen what Sploorky was doing (I investigated him the night I got roleblocked) and could have stopped him in his tracks. Actually that might have not worked, if Alpha was doing the killing, ehhh I dont know :p

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Oh I just read through the night leading up to my death in the mafia chat. If they didn't role block me, I would have seen what Sploorky was doing (I investigated him the night I got roleblocked) and could have stopped him in his tracks. Actually that might have not worked, if Alpha was doing the killing, ehhh I dont know :p
You would have seen that Sploorky targeted Alpha102 (to try and recruit him). Just imagine how that would have changed the game, if you wouldn't have been blocked that specific night...

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
You would have seen that Sploorky targeted Alpha102 (to try and recruit him). Just imagine how that would have changed the game, if you wouldn't have been blocked that specific night...
gahh it's all my fault ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.