The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
((I want Vatumok to specify what all his role can do. He said he can investigate but I want to know what else.))
I can now only doctor. I used my cop and my roleblock last night. Either way I blocked Ooglie as he seemed a bit suspicious to me and I wanted to search for maf. Oog is probably not maf as there were so many kills.

What we need to do today is look at Endersteve5's behavior on the first day as it can hold A LOT of information. Lynching notty sounds good to me because we can check if he played 'against' his maf teammates or supported them.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I can now only doctor. I used my cop and my roleblock last night. Either way I blocked Ooglie as he seemed a bit suspicious to me and I wanted to search for maf. Oog is probably not maf as there were so many kills.

What we need to do today is look at Endersteve5's behavior on the first day as it can hold A LOT of information. Lynching notty sounds good to me because we can check if he played 'against' his maf teammates or supported them.
((Why are you wasting all your actions in the first nights))

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
((I want Vatumok to specify what all his role can do. He said he can investigate but I want to know what else.))

Doesn't doesnt that good to me =c

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
>>>>Another night and 4 deaths that i didn't expect. We can clearly say though that the mafia was a total of 5 with the number of kills this night. We have dwindled them down to only 4 where each is given a kill for the night. The reason i can think of only one kill the night before was because Endersteve5 used his special ability which would limit the mafia to a single kill. Another theory could be that the special abilities don't affect the amount of kills and the rest of the mafia just abstained from voting to hide their total numbers. Losing a single mafia member is a large amount especially when endersteve5 could hide the dead player's role. Maybe this could be a special ability the mafia acquires when one of their own dies. When one mafia member dies the other mafia members gets to kill a single person in "retaliation."
>>>>I believe Vatumok may not survive this next night due to Nitasu saving him tonight. Vatumok became a prime target coming out as the Jack of All Trades and asking for protection. Nitasu (probably) happily obliged and sacrificed himself for our own better good to find out who the other mafia members are. It will be wise to take out another mafia member before this day is through to limit the amount of deaths to a max of 3.
>>>>Though the death of the two power roles (nitasu and mariosatr) are detrimental to the town's safety, the deaths of Inferno, aka THE BOuLDER, and myusername22 seems to suggest they could be targeting large talkers believing them to be important roles that could help the town people. myusername22 and infernofox have contributed much to the discussion and may have been targeted for the suspicion that was placed on them through their own discussions with the rest of the people here. For the death of myusername22, major suspicion can be placed on Nottykitten and Hypeburst who have voted for myusername22 in the past and could have been eyeing to kill him through lynching, but unable to get the votes just killed him off in the night. The suspicion of nottykitten can be lessened by the fact that he voted FOR the lynching of endersteve5, a supposedly fellow mafia member. But seeing the large evidence stacked against endersteve5 he may have voted against his own mafia to seem like he was a part of the town residents and gain some trust. Another strike against Notty would be the fact that he is also a large contributor to the discussion, but was not killed today. Though this last point is just guesswork if my previous theory is true that Notty is a mafia member.

As I look onto THE BOuLDER's weight sets my heart sinks deep into the ocean blue as they lay there gathering dust unable to be moved like my heart that pains for his return. The orphan children walk up to me wondering where THE BOuLDER has gone waiting to ride upon his muscular shoulders like he always did in the afternoon. I didn't have the heart to tell them. "He only left to get more supplies he will be back soon, don't you worry." As their faces grew cheerful at that lie they moved farther down the boat singing their tunes oblivious to THE BOuLDER's real location...
Rest in Peace THE BOuLDER...

• Sad
Reactions: Jeercrul

Sploorky

Reaction score
K1ngHoward I don't think the mafia get 1 kill for each member they have, just 1 kill over all. The other kills could be from other PRS.

Vatumok Blocking ooglie 'may' not clear him as not mafia, considering if what I said above is true, they probably only send out one person to do it. If ooglie wasn't the one sent to kill, it wouldn't affect the mafia killing, right?

I'll post more later.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
K1ng, regarding nottykitten: he didn't vote for ender until it was very clear there was no way out. At first when I claimed he was still a bit skeptical but shortly after that he also voted for ender as there was no way out. I -think- he and endersteve5 were teaming.

Also, I -will- probably die next night but that doesn't matter all that much as my important actions have already been used.

What we need to do now is wait for Hype's post as he has probably important info.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
K1ng, regarding nottykitten: he didn't vote for ender until it was very clear there was no way out. At first when I claimed he was still a bit skeptical but shortly after that he also voted for ender as there was no way out. I -think- he and endersteve5 were teaming.

Also, I -will- probably die next night but that doesn't matter all that much as my important actions have already been used.

What we need to do now is wait for Hype's post as he has probably important info.
There was no skepticalism. I voted immediately without hestitating. Ofcourse I didn't vote him before you claimed as there was no evidence on him and I'd prefer to stay on my hunch. But now myuser turned out to be a passenger =/.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Wasting? What if he dies? Then the actions he DIDN'T use would be wasted regardless.
((He blocked Ooglie without really that good of a reason. As far as we know he could have blocked Ooglie from perhaps investigating someone or saving someone. Randomly blocking people isn't a good idea.))
It was not at random, I found him a bit suspicious. I also didn't want to block Notty for the reason that Sploor stated, I had no idea how it worked with mafiakill. I also inspected Ender based on a suspicion (that one was more suspicious tho). What I find odd is that you DO want to "randomly" (=based on suspicion) lynch someone the first day but it's bad if I "randomly" block someone.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
It was not at random, I found him a bit suspicious. I also didn't want to block Notty for the reason that Sploor stated, I had no idea how it worked with mafiakill. I also inspected Ender based on a suspicion (that one was more suspicious tho). What I find odd is that you DO want to "randomly" (=based on suspicion) lynch someone the first day but it's bad if I "randomly" block someone.
((That's a horrible analogy.
I never wanted to lynch them I've explained this I'm not going over it again.
Even if I did want to lynch them, we don't only have one chance to kill someone. We can lynch everyday.
However, you only had one chance to block someone and pretty much wasted the action with no idea what role Ooglie had or what effect you created.))

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Why are you wanting Vatumok to NOT use his actions? It feels to me like you want him to to do what YOU choose him to do.
((I want him to use his actions wisely. If you can only use an action once, why wouldn't you wait for the right time rather than as soon as possible, especially when the Block could have made us worse off?))

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alright, so this is a clash of ideals between the two of us, so let's agree to disagree.
-I prefer using the one-shot actions before I get killed.
-You would rather wait until the right time to use them.

Vatumok is his own person, and whatever choice he makes is ultimately his decision.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Alright, so this is a clash of ideals between the two of us, so let's agree to disagree.
-I prefer using the one-shot actions before I get killed.
-You would rather wait until the right time to use them.

Vatumok is his own person, and whatever choice he makes is ultimately his decision.
((His decision, but I can still help discuss.
Each person's vote is their decision.
But we can still help keep everyone informed.))

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welp, was away for the weekend and forgot to tell you all.
:p

From what I can gather, Vatu is trying to craft a basic knowledgebase using his little sample abilities to the best he can. In a blind game like this, its risky for the cop or doctor to outs themselves this early, but the Jack can safely do this, and can do a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and we can hopefully come out of it a little wiser.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Whew ok back. I am claiming the role of passenger tracker, its an investigation role that I choose who I want to investigate and my friend, GmK tells me the name of who that person targeted the previous night. Its not a great role IMO, might lead to confusion and what not but I have some juicy information.

Guess you targeted Mario last night. Oh whoopy doo it was NOTTYKITTEN. (to think I even voted with you :c)

vote Nottykitten

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whew ok back. I am claiming the role of passenger tracker, its an investigation role that I choose who I want to investigate and my friend, GmK tells me the name of who that person targeted the previous night. Its not a great role IMO, might lead to confusion and what not but I have some juicy information.

Guess you targeted Mario last night. Oh whoopy doo it was NOTTYKITTEN. (to think I even voted with you :c)

vote Nottykitten
This put Knots in a less suspicious light, but do remember that Notty could be an SK or something weird who targeted the doctors save or a bulletproof.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

vote Nottykitten
This put Knots in a less suspicious light, but do remember that Notty could be an SK or something weird who targeted the doctors save or a bulletproof.
It must have been a killing role, Mario died and if there was some sort of role that could have interrupted that, it would have done so and he would be alive. Thinking a bit further, 4 kills in one night is a bit much, I'm betting Notty had an extra kill up his sleeve and chose to use it while he had the chance.
vote Nottykitten

Status
Not open for further replies.