The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
From zuplar invasion

Role: Tracker Dog
Alignment:Town
Description: Woof woof! You're a good dog, you're told, and were trained from a pup in the fine and delicate art of smells, and were used with the police back home for a long time, sniffing corpses and matching killers to crimes, able to identify the scent of the last person with the victim and track them down. Sent here as a retirement gift from the police force, your owner was brutally murdered in a recent attack, and so you vow to avenge him, and spend each night in the graveyard, picking up scents from the deceased and trying to navigate through the city to find the killer. Armed with a collar that allows you to communicate to the humans, you prepare to do your part and help the town.
Ability: May choose one dead player at night, and in the morning is given a list of players who make up 50% of the living, one of whom is the killer. The following night may choose a different target, or may continue on the same trail and further reduce the list the next morning to contain only 25% of the living, one of whom is the killer. Must use the word 'bark' or 'woof' with every post written.
Win condition: All threats to the Town are eliminated
Also there is no guarantee this is the actual role of the dog, I'm assuming it was modified slightly

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
No no I'm assuming that but what I more meant is how it gives a list of 50% of players that's the bit I'm thinking was modified to make it sightly different. But Velzerat will have to confirm it for us
but why would it have been modified if the role is still able to function the exact same way in this setup
the fence was (likely) modified since the role was not able to function the exact same way in a closed setup (unless the fence wants to tell anyone otherwise)

Faliara also that video did start with 'you received a message' right

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i wanted jivvi to place his next vote but deadline is nearly in 24 hours so i guess ill give up

hi its me the cop
thats it
the cop
not a special cop (i mean i might be insane/paranoid my rolename is literally cop and my ability is to investigate someone and get allegiance)

night 1 i investigated caff (thought was messenger (didnt think about it being fence yet for some reason) so it was actually a poor choice to investigate but)
sploorky blocked me (got the pretty lady message)

night 2 i investigated aqua (thought was mafia)
my report came back 'inconclusive'
i couldnt find any information from previous games about inconclusive being a thing ever so im slightly confused there & aquas role didnt seem to affect that in anyway???

night 3 i investigated jivvi (50/50 on, leaning towards town but)
my report came back as mafia!

but yeah i wanted to wait through this day to see who jivvi would try and lynch but so far it was the obviously town dog so no real result there but

vote Jivvi

• Haha
  • Informative
Reactions: HKCaper and digi

erik5456

Reaction score
Easy thing to do is shoot Jivvi, see if he actually turns up as mafia or not, and go from there. If he isn't mafia, we lynch Ooglie. If he is, we start getting more people to come out with reports or other actions they have. Mulb please be sure to protect yourself or ooglie or someone random. Make it hard for the mafia to get a good night kill. For now since deadline
Vote Jivvi

(Also sorry for inactivity, I'm a lazy bum who recently got a job and is still trying to time manage that and house renovations)

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm all in for Jivvi to be shot - other than that I don't have much to contribute at the moment.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I found your post amusing. Considering the slow and uneventful days we've had, you've now come along with information that I find all too convenient, and that's why I rated it funny.
N1: Sploorky's not here to deny or confirm whether he blocked you.
N2: Aqua's reading coming back inconclusive, again, doesn't deny or confirm anything.
However, you're night 3 investigation comes off a bit unreliable, due to the possibility that you might be an insane/paranoid cop. There's something slightly off, which is why I'm going to wait for Jivvi to defend himself.

Faliara

Reaction score
but why would it have been modified if the role is still able to function the exact same way in this setup
the fence was (likely) modified since the role was not able to function the exact same way in a closed setup (unless the fence wants to tell anyone otherwise)

Faliara also that video did start with 'you received a message' right
Yeah, I did. Sorry for not answering earlier, I was asleep.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I found your post amusing. Considering the slow and uneventful days we've had, you've now come along with information that I find all too convenient, and that's why I rated it funny.
N2: Aqua's reading coming back inconclusive, again, doesn't deny or confirm anything.
However, you're night 3 investigation comes off a bit unreliable, due to the possibility that you might be an insane/paranoid cop. There's something slightly off, which is why I'm going to wait for Jivvi to defend himself.
I'm more willing to trust oog considering I've been vibing jivvi as non town all game so it makes sense tbh.

I'd rather we see how reactions go for now

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I feel like the "inconclusive" response might indicate third party, which Aqua was, however.... Aqua's also dead.