The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
so does anyone have a gun today or no

since there's basically no information i'm gonna vote either mulb for not dying, or maybe someone from hk/77/ooglie/hip/caff cause i think they're most likely to have sent fali the video, maybe caff for being a filthy roleplayer

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I might just claim tbh to get the game moving a bit more
might be time for someone to claim

not everyone but::

a) if you're an investigative role with something useful
b) a non-critical PR who likely won't result in a cc
if u qualify for this or think it'd be a good idea for other reasons please do

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok nah honestly every investigative role should claim now and let us know what they've got

ccs can happen and one we sort those out we'll get a better idea of what's going on hopefully

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also there still doesnt seem to be a role from capitalism mafia out there so...

*clap* (could donald trump be in this? I dunno just trying to figure out what roles from what games are in here)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
hey can someone actually say what the dog IS because I'm super tired and do not want to go through a billion games trying to find it right now

(I was expecting to be dead from inactivity when I came back because there was absolutely no service on site but I guess I'm just too used to more active games)

• Agree
Reactions: Faliara and Jivvi

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also it's pretty obvious velz is the dog (that 1 role mulb was from ??? game, i doubt he would be that bothered to look back) so idk why people wanna vote for him
didnt know about this role so fair enough

unvote

That's the worst reasoning I've ever heard. So you'd rather they out themselves now even if they have no information which will practically guarantee their death sooner than later?
we have literally nothing to go off. what do you want to do? the longer they wait to claim in the hopes of getting a more useful report the higher the odds are of them getting killed before they can even share their mediocre reports

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well now i want to hear from Velzerat even more:
- who you visit and why?
- did you get any results?

Also looked back and in his first post on the first day he used the word 'bark', which prtty much confirms him in my eyes (if he only started posting the second day someone could have told him to do it). I guess this is also what mulb figured out before us, prob since she was the role.

Faliara

Reaction score
hey can someone actually say what the dog IS because I'm super tired and do not want to go through a billion games trying to find it right now

(I was expecting to be dead from inactivity when I came back because there was absolutely no service on site but I guess I'm just too used to more active games)
guys, please answer caff’s question

Reactions: digi

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
guys, please answer caff’s question
From zuplar invasion

Role: Tracker Dog
Alignment:Town
Description: Woof woof! You're a good dog, you're told, and were trained from a pup in the fine and delicate art of smells, and were used with the police back home for a long time, sniffing corpses and matching killers to crimes, able to identify the scent of the last person with the victim and track them down. Sent here as a retirement gift from the police force, your owner was brutally murdered in a recent attack, and so you vow to avenge him, and spend each night in the graveyard, picking up scents from the deceased and trying to navigate through the city to find the killer. Armed with a collar that allows you to communicate to the humans, you prepare to do your part and help the town.
Ability: May choose one dead player at night, and in the morning is given a list of players who make up 50% of the living, one of whom is the killer. The following night may choose a different target, or may continue on the same trail and further reduce the list the next morning to contain only 25% of the living, one of whom is the killer. Must use the word 'bark' or 'woof' with every post written.
Win condition: All threats to the Town are eliminated

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's the worst reasoning I've ever heard. So you'd rather they out themselves now even if they have no information which will practically guarantee their death sooner than later?
what the fuck

we've had three nights, that's plenty of time to get information

if they do get killed, we'll have nothing if they just keep quiet now

• Agree
  • Thank You
Reactions: digi and Jivvi