The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

Which character portrait are you?
I'm on the right side

Did you receive a message when you were blocked?
The 77th protection was not "successful" because he wasn't even attacked in the first place.

If you are doctor and you do survive who are you going to protect tonight?
I'd rather not let everyone know my intentions tonight

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If no one strongly opposes this I'm down for shooting HKCaper
It appears i should reply. Ive been away for the past week (vacation) which kinda messed up my activity. I thought itd be fine if i just read the thread and try to keep up without posting (i hate posting on phone with a passion together with being busy on vacation).

Ill be happy to try and answer the questions asked a few pages back rn. im aware its kinda unfortunate that ive only come forward with few hours before deadline but i didnt have anything to add to the conversations, i litteraly have no useful info besides my opinion.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
1. Who do you find most suspicious and why?
There is quite a bit of players i find susp, mosr of it has to do with the mulb situation. Imo her claims seems legit, i dont agree with her claiming so soon but hey nothing was happening and people wanted to bw her.

Jivvi, ender and aqua seemed to be vocal about bw/lynch on mulb, which makes me a little bit susp, but not too much since they just wanted to get some activity and they made fair points. More susp i find later/erik (could have been more) who joined in on voting mulb as part of the bw it seemed. Esp after 77th tried to change his vote, even though that was never gonna work unless 77th got saved. It kinda intrigued me that people mentioned above joined in on the vote aftet this occured, even though the description of the role from the game it was from said it would only happen if the target was saved.

Also getting some vibes on twg but nothing out of the ordinary.

2. What do you think should be a course of action now knowing that there are cults in the game?
Iirc from the game with the cults it had nearly no influence on actual game. So i say we just ignore for now as it likely is just a bonus feature.

3. Who do you think should be lynched today?
Im thinking someone who joined in on the BW in what in my eyes was an attempt of leading town astray. Imo this were erik or later.

Since deadline is soon im gonna place a vote on erik since the way he voted mulb right after the 77th bit. (and the fact he is still voting mulb) . Im not sure if ill wake up before deadline so atleast this will give us some more options.
vote erik

Now im gonna sleep
Pce (ill try to be more active again next day if im still alive then)

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Alright so my idea on this is that currently I find both Aqua and Jivvi the most suspicious, purely for how they doubted mulb's claim the most out of everybody when she is uncc'd. However Aqua, like I mentioned earlier, I don't think is mafia he's just aqua and does weird shit some times. Jivvi however definitely feels off, and the hesitancy to trust the claim, while understandable, doesn't feel normal. And much like ooglie said lynching a potential doctor this early on in the game would be a very bad mistake.

I want to also bring to light that while Later did vote to lynch mulb he has at least contributed, if we want to get rid of a inactive player i'd suggest freaky or the like who hasn't even voted to lynch once. I'm down for an erik lynch but I want to see how others feel.

Lastly I do think that TWG is a little off as well, I'll have to reread the thread as I cannot recall exactly why I think this but something isn't sitting right with me.

• Agree
Reactions: digi and HKCaper

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
If you are doctor and you do survive who are you going to protect tonight?
Why would we want that out in the open, that pretty much guarantees a wasted protect

I want to also bring to light that while Later did vote to lynch mulb he has at least contributed, if we want to get rid of a inactive player i'd suggest freaky or the like who hasn't even voted to lynch once. I'm down for an erik lynch but I want to see how others feel.
It’s quite possible that they’ve been reading along and not gotten to vote because people bandwagon-ed and hammered while they were offline. That’s what’s been happening to me and it’s honestly a little frustrating.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Why would we want that out in the open, that pretty much guarantees a wasted protect

It’s quite possible that they’ve been reading along and not gotten to vote because people bandwagon-ed and hammered while they were offline. That’s what’s been happening to me and it’s honestly a little frustrating.
And I agree with your second option, people seem set on a inactive lynch for the most part and I would rather it not be somebody who has at least contributed moderately.

D

Deleted member 4601

Suggested HK mainly due to the inactivity, but now that he's replied - Imma shift the attention to FreakyCupcake for the same reason if there's no one who strongly opposes this.

I shall change my vote to Later_Gator mostly due to the fact that there's 6 hours left and that an Aqua lynch won't work out at this point.

unvote
vote Later_Gator

erik5456

Reaction score
I am very not down for an Erik lynch. I like that guy, he's been decently vocal and has tried to contribute when possible. Also maybe essentially everyone has been bandwagonning and saying I've been doing so more outstandingly seems like a little bit of BS. If we had more time to waste (because there are some days where people just say nothing and I won't lie in saying that I'm not always motivated to post when I don' see others doing so) I would say look into who did/didn't try to lynch Rune but we seem to not really be taking a look at the past lynches for whatever reason????
I definetily want to get rid of an inactive player (mulb shooting an inactive player would be good), but we can't just ignore what's previously happened.
I forgot to unvote mulbery Tbh.
One thing I'll propose and mention, no lynching is an option. Since we know that there'l be 2 kills each night, we should play decently conservatively. That being said, it's just an option and if we're sure of someone else being scum then we lynch. I'll be watching the thread like a hawk until something changes so that i can potentially vote before deadline
Unvote

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 4601

I'll be sending in the confirmation PM to shoot FreakyCupcake at 6am GMT (4 hours before the deadline) if no one is strongly opposed to it.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Votecount

Mulbery - Jivvi (1/9)
Aqua - Ooglie101, Jivvi (2/9)
Jivvi - Aqua (1/9)

Deadline reminder: Monday 16th 11pm BST
There are just over 10 hours left in the day

Votecount

Mulbery - Aqua, erik5456, Enderfive (3/9)
Aqua - Ooglie101, Mulbery (2/9)
Later_Gator - Jivvi (1/9)

If a majority is not reached the player with the highest amount of votes WILL be lynched
Wait a minute... Isnt the deadline 12hours later? Also what if there is a tie?

• Agree

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Esp after 77th tried to change his vote, even though that was never gonna work unless 77th got saved.
no one realised this until mulb clarified

Jivvi however definitely feels off, and the hesitancy to trust the claim, while understandable, doesn't feel normal.
:thinking:

it was a poor claim that i still maintain seems scummy, but i agreed that lynching the only doc claim wasn't a great idea esp now that it seems like the claim checks out

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly at this point I think Aqua is mafia, he was a leading factor in Unu's lynch plus his posts generally seem... fishy. Also his 'randomly selected afk player' magically ended up being town (although I'll admit this is a weak argument because as town he couldn't know that Mulb was town (if she even is)).

Vote Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Because provided she is the only doctor if she is killed without leaving an ID (which is pretty likely as if she is doctor she willd efinitelly die tonight.) We'll find out the truth, Id say it's worth it tbh.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Honestly at this point I think Aqua is mafia, he was a leading factor in Unu's lynch
Yh ok bud.
Also his 'randomly selected afk player' magically ended up being town
Yh ok bud.

Like are we even in the same game???

You only have 30 pages to go through most of which are shit posts it's not hard to research stuff before posting to not make yourself look like an idiot

But yeah guys since I guess a Mul lynch isn't going to happen I'd definitely be for a TWG lynch, just... look at his posts....

• Haha

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score
I'm sort of in the same boat as Later, I feel like most of what's been discussed has gone straight over my head. I've asked a few people outside of the game for help with understanding roles etc but I'm still very confused; maybe it would've been better if I joined another game or just not joined at all. I am trying to keep up with everything that's happening but I still feel lost :/

sorry :(

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Hi. Figured I'd chime in since my name is being brought up. I've mostly been keeping quiet because this is my first mafia game ever and the setup hasn't been too noob-friendly thus far. There's a lot of talk of past games and strategies that are just way over my head. I am trying to keep up with this the best I can. I just don't have a unique perspective to bring to the table apart from everyone else.

I'll try to read through everything that's recently transpired to hopefully post something useful to be more active. Apologies for my inactivity.
I'm sort of in the same boat as Later, I feel like most of what's been discussed has gone straight over my head. I've asked a few people outside of the game for help with understanding roles etc but I'm still very confused; maybe it would've been better if I joined another game or just not joined at all. I am trying to keep up with everything that's happening but I still feel lost :/

sorry :(
Gosh y'all are so wholesome :')