The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sort of in the same boat as Later, I feel like most of what's been discussed has gone straight over my head. I've asked a few people outside of the game for help with understanding roles etc but I'm still very confused; maybe it would've been better if I joined another game or just not joined at all. I am trying to keep up with everything that's happening but I still feel lost :/

sorry :(
Later_Gator if you ask the mods or even one of us, I think that we could happily help. I for one completely understand your dilemma. It can be a bit intense, but so far the both of you are doing your best. You’re learning and that’s what matters. Perhaps Fog can summarise today’s events before or after the vote count?

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Just realised thar Jivvi actually started it (oops), but it's still suspicious for how easily you joined in, similar to the Unu lynch.
Yes very suspicious, it's not like I gave some perfectly good reasons and openly said I was doing it to apply pressure to mulb to get information, which we did...

You were and still are clearly trying to bandwagon me lmao

it's not even remotely subtle.

D

Deleted member 4601

Can you just specify which one please out of all of the portraits I doubt there's some targeting role going specifically after people especially since there is a killing role that leaves no ID, it makes that role impossible.
6th from the right I believe, but what do you gain from this information?

D

Deleted member 4601

so if you die without ID we know which one you were, also looking at it, they're either a granny or a mad scientist so if it's the latter I guess that kinda fits your claim.
Ah, I see, fair enough

D

Deleted member 4601

Oh right, I almost forgot.

unvote

I'm fairly uncertain now as to who I find suspicious now that I've thought about stuff

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, haven't been able to respond because of dead battery. Anyway I think that the Unu lynch has been overlooked quite. I may have overestimated the reasons for Aqua lynch, but I stand by my original opinion that he's pretty suspicious. Looking back it seems Aqua pretty much shot down any attempt from Unu to claim (even before he claimed) and he seemed very eager to lynch Unu. Honestly I don't see an Aqua lynch happening, as of right now, but I think Later is just as good to lynch seeing how little he has contributed.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, haven't been able to respond because of dead battery. Anyway I think that the Unu lynch has been overlooked quite. I may have overestimated the reasons for Aqua lynch, but I stand by my original opinion that he's pretty suspicious. Looking back it seems Aqua pretty much shot down any attempt from Unu to claim (even before he claimed) and he seemed very eager to lynch Unu. Honestly I don't see an Aqua lynch happening, as of right now, but I think Later is just as good to lynch seeing how little he has contributed.
why him specifically

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, if it's needed I can claim, but even with my claim people would still
People would still not believe me.**
i meant why later
Oh. Because he only chimed in to vote people and he has contributed extremely little. I mean, this can be explained because it's his first game, but people tend to be more 'open'/talkactive/more asking then.