The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I guess techincally Day 0 has begun, we can choose to start anytime!

I like looking at all the masks.
Yeah, we can do questions and stuff =D.

Since I don't know any other questions, we can answer these in the meantime while the remaining 10 post their masks.

Who do you think has the nicest mask right now?
Are you town-sided?

I'll start:
Who do you think has the nicest mask right now? Old, he has a cat mask! =D
Are you town-sided? Yes.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Usually I'm opposed to starting gate questions but these ones are straightforward enough to get our feet wet <3

Who do you think has the nicest mask right now? Jivvi, his is nice and pink.
Are you town-sided? Yes.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Who do you think has the nicest mask right now? I like Sploorky's mask. Reminds me of an old game called Spy vs Spy and also of the doctors from Assassin's Creed.
Are you town-sided? Yes

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Who do you think has the nicest mask right now? Sploorky, not because I find it pretty, but because this mask type evolved from the masks of plague doctors.
Are you town-sided? Yes.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT
- The one that starts it all

No votes yet

Not voting:
Alpha102, Prizyms, Nottykitten, Ltin, Old_Man_Oak_63, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, ansoro2112, endersteve5, nitasu987, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, Sploorky, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, 77_is_the_best, HypeBurst, cooliorules, std1997, timdood3, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 13 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday 1pm GMT (no autolynch of person with most votes)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net

There.
Now people might not know this, But believe it or not. I am an experienced Roleplayer : D

"My name is Riccardo Darias. Believe it or not. I am from the future.
How did this happen? Simply irrelevant. I work here in venice in a restaurant dubbed "Spicy Crust Pizza". Or SCP for short. I am here to apprehend and anomalous objects and send them back to the future. And sell pizza of course"

As i walk down the streets i look around, Struggling to find my co-worker
"Damnit, Where'd that idiot go?" I say frustrated as i push myself trough the sea of people.
I pull out my pocket watch and look at the time "It's still just 11:00. Still lots of the day left"

Don't be disturbed by the "Future" thing, It's just some little backstory. No Sci-Fi or random crap will be involved in my future roleplay or anything.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Who do you think has the nicest mask right now? Not sure. I'm not too fond of masks myself tbh.
Are you town-sided? Everyone be like "No point in asking". That means yes anyway :3

Let me just throw an a bit more meaningful question in.

What do you think is the best way for a player to help the town?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
That's a good open-ended one, make sure to answer your own question though!

I would say contributing by speaking your mind. If you die after speaking it, then there's more to work with instead of just being quiet and saying little. Since if you are confirmed innocent, then your words carry a bit more weight.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
My answer would be the same as alpha's. Talking is essential for the town. Don't be afraid to post. People always say that when you talk alot you have more chance to get lynched/slip up. And it's true, but being quiet doesn't help the town at all and isn't fun either I presume.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
That's a good open-ended one, make sure to answer your own question though!
Yeah yeah, Sorry but my mom came in and i had to take a shower since i, Quote, unquote
"Smelled like urine and little kids" So i had to end it in a rush and shower.

Now i shall answer it myself

Mostly just contributing, Asking questions and reading (And understanding!) others' theories, THINK about them for a second and consider them before saying "NO FUCK YOU, Let's do it my way!",

YES i asked a meaningful question. I HAVE GROWN.

Sploorky

Reaction score
What do you think is the best way for a player to help the town? Be very open minded. Consider other's opinions and suspicions, and give credit where credit is due. Stand by your own suspicions, but don't be afraid to admit it if you've been (more or less) proven wrong.