The Bastard Game: Day 5

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
this is the only comment i will (hopefully) publicly make about the roles in this setup:

all roles were assigned at random, as is common practice (and honestly, the only way any competent host would distribute the roles)
That is great to hear, thanks ender.

but you are trying to tell me, you didnt make the joke between danni122ONE ONE TWO and giving me the role one one two? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Enderfive

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It will give the other side that lynch me, a great benefit, and I will gain their win condition.

To explain it as best as I can, if village lynches me, I will now gain mafias win condition, and give mafia some benefit.

If a Mafia night kills me, It will give village a benefit, and I will be village sided.

My role is somewhat, stupid? fuck do I know. I need to be killed be some side one time or another to actually gain a win condition, but whichever side I play on, and if I succesfully get them close to a win, I have to be killed by the other side?

For a third party kill, my PM doesnt say, ender said he couldnt answer it, so I would say if a third part kills me either I just die or they get their head blown off, no idea, feel free to try,
So now that you've said that, you're never going to win the game, because mafia aren't going to nightkill you and we aren't going to lynch you and you're just going to sit uselessly forever?

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway so people, make up your mind about me.

I do honestly, currently , absolutely no win condition, its really weird and I dont know how to play with it.

I am also honestly, a third party, that will not harm either one of your sides if you leave me alone.

My role abilities are wonkey as fuck, but certainly interesting.

I will play at the side of village, the entire game, because I honestly have no idea how I would play on mafias side.

And you just got an extremely valuable member, if mafia kills me, you guys will gain a benefit, and im still town sided, so mafia will not want to kill me (go away mafia, im not lying)

So now that you've said that, you're never going to win the game, because mafia aren't going to nightkill you and we aren't going to lynch you and you're just going to sit uselessly forever?
I mean, thats pretty on point ye, I dont really mind, its fun to try to help village, they always lose on the forum games anyway.

As I say, if I prove a competent villager/mafia hunter, I will be very useful to you guys, because I am confirmed as not mafia, and the mafia dont want to lynch me either.

I mean we can just lynch danni two days in a row
I would be very much dead after the first night.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
It seems like you're trying to look like you're scumhunting but your scumhunting seems fake because your reasons are really far-fetched in my opinion
I mean, I made one post commenting on another I thought needed to be picked on. It's hard to find reasons when the game has just started--at this point it's mostly a process of throwing shit at the wall until some sticks, sharing thoughts no matter how tiny, poking players now and again to see how they react, and so on without always having a sound basis.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well, okay. So apparently you are proven once you have claimed something.
No but why does it make them anymore likely to be mafia than anyone else???

also

Aqua you are genuinely angering me for being such a dick this game and nobody wants to play with someone who constantly insults everyone so can you just stop
fuck you this is aggressive aqua :mad:

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking but then we'd waste two days of actual scumhunting so it'd make more sense to just leave him alive, since I cant really imagine danni making this role up
I wish I was creative enough lol

Anyway, I really do have to go now, I'll be trying to keep up on mobile.

Village, if you want to lynch me, I have said my defence, I got no further information about me or my role, though I can discuss the logic of lynching me or not. I will obviously be biased in that discussion though.

So if you want to lynch me, please lynch me now, I'd rather not invest more time in a game to help the people that just kills me, when I dont even have a fucking win condition.

Thank you

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Anyway so people, make up your mind about me.

I do honestly, currently , absolutely no win condition, its really weird and I dont know how to play with it.

I am also honestly, a third party, that will not harm either one of your sides if you leave me alone.

My role abilities are wonkey as fuck, but certainly interesting.

I will play at the side of village, the entire game, because I honestly have no idea how I would play on mafias side.

And you just got an extremely valuable member, if mafia kills me, you guys will gain a benefit, and im still town sided, so mafia will not want to kill me (go away mafia, im not lying)

I mean, thats pretty on point ye, I dont really mind, its fun to try to help village, they always lose on the forum games anyway.

As I say, if I prove a competent villager/mafia hunter, I will be very useful to you guys, because I am confirmed as not mafia, and the mafia dont want to lynch me either.

I would be very much dead after the first night.
You're a 3rd party role with no wincon?

• Old

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
imo I could see danni claiming this role(if he is mafia): a lynch on him would help mafia and he has an excuse why mafia wouldn't nightkill him
yeah there are reasons why a mafia would do that but there are also reasons why a 3p would do that.

If danni is lynched purely because he could be mafia I'm gonna be very disappointed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just find it weird how danni would actually claim that role, if he genuinely was it. Since it's basically stopped him from being able to win with mafia or town. But at the same time I can't imagine him making it up himself. So I think maybe he just didn't think about it like that and is being honest.

• Agree

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I just find it weird how danni would actually claim that role, if he genuinely was it. Since it's basically stopped him from being able to win with mafia or town. But at the same time I can't imagine him making it up himself. So I think maybe he just didn't think about it like that and is being honest.
It's a weird move but it still doesn't give strong precedence to lynch him right now IMO.

We have some pretty decent leads rn IMO on Ltin

More might come up as we let this day play out since the first day is always the most active, so cutting it short because there's a potential lynch target who as of now /apparently/ isnt antitown seems a terrible idea.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's a weird move but it still doesn't give strong precedence to lynch him right now IMO.

We have some pretty decent leads rn IMO on Ltin

More might come up as we let this day play out since the first day is always the most active, so cutting it short because there's a potential lynch target who as of now /apparently/ isnt antitown seems a terrible idea.
Pretty sure noone's even voting Danni right now anyway

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua