The Bastard Game: Day 5

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
To me this is an obvious wagon. I'm surprised there are people against it.
But please do tell me, One one two, why on earth would I start this wagon myself, no one forced me to claim, It was my who started it, and you are again lynching me becuase of that I chose to claim my role. Can you please make arguments for behind my reasonings for claiming my role, instead of just saying, its an obvious lynch? If you want to lynch me just because im different than your role, and you cant be bothered to explain it properly, I dont know what my defence could possibly be?

Hell, my role could have been fool, and it would have been the easiest win ever?

Half of the votes for me do not make sense, they are just "HES THIRD PARTY KILL HIM, I DONT CARE IF HE CLAIMED IT OUT OF CHOISE, JUST KILL HIM"

the other halfs are more valid, however.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And that lines up with my condition, I can be for or against, depending on who kills me.

Ender last game did not harm anyone by his third party win condition, so I dont completely agree with you, but it adds up for my role.

I dont understand how my abilities could possibly be roleswapped, if you do please tell me lol.
I didnt read too much into your theory thing, but it just seemed to conflicted with my ability
As in, to lynch you we'd need to lynch whoever has you as their role name as you, rather than you. And if you kill someone, it'd kill whoever they have as their role name, rather than you.

Thing is, now that we know we're not paired up, the theory becomes more complicated.

If Dann is one one two, yet one one two is someone else (let's say moog for example), does lynching one one two kill danni, since he's one one two, or moog? It'd have to be moog. And that it only works one way. Which kinda makes sense but it's not as much. But still could be the case.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
But please do tell me, One one two, why on earth would I start this wagon myself, no one forced me to claim, It was my who started it, and you are again lynching me becuase of that I chose to claim my role. Can you please make arguments for behind my reasonings for claiming my role, instead of just saying, its an obvious lynch? If you want to lynch me just because im different than your role, and you cant be bothered to explain it properly, I dont know what my defence could possibly be?

Hell, my role could have been fool, and it would have been the easiest win ever?

Half of the votes for me do not make sense, they are just "HES THIRD PARTY KILL HIM, I DONT CARE IF HE CLAIMED IT OUT OF CHOISE, JUST KILL HIM"

Until you make a hard claim including what your win condition is, you are a threat to town and should be lynched or killed off.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If Dann is one one two, yet one one two is someone else (let's say moog for example), does lynching one one two kill danni, since he's one one two, or moog? It'd have to be moog. And that it only works one way. Which kinda makes sense but it's not as much. But still could be the case.
gee you just love fantasizing about my death

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As in, to lynch you we'd need to lynch whoever has you as their role name as you, rather than you. And if you kill someone, it'd kill whoever they have as their role name, rather than you.

Thing is, now that we know we're not paired up, the theory becomes more complicated.

I mean it’s an interesting idea but I highly doubt it, also concidering that’s means I have to be killed in order for Aqua to die, I’d rather not test it.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score

For all I know you could be a cult leader trying to buy a few early rounds to set up your conversions.

That you made the post at all suggests you didn't think you would be lynched for it. With that in mind, why does it matter that you started it yourself?

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Danni (one one two)
Hk (arelic)
aqua (danni)

Kill danni --> one one two dies (since he's technically one one two)
Kill aqua --> Danni dies (since he's technically Danni)
Kill Hk --> Arelic dies (since he's technicaly Arelic)
Kill One one two --> whoever one one two is called dies

I'm guessing that's how it would work, if there is a mechanism like that in the game.

Also guys Danni already claimed how is role works:

It will give the other side that lynch me, a great benefit, and I will gain their win condition.

To explain it as best as I can, if village lynches me, I will now gain mafias win condition, and give mafia some benefit.

If a Mafia night kills me, It will give village a benefit, and I will be village sided.

My role is somewhat, stupid? fuck do I know. I need to be killed be some side one time or another to actually gain a win condition, but whichever side I play on, and if I succesfully get them close to a win, I have to be killed by the other side?

For a third party kill, my PM doesnt say, ender said he couldnt answer it, so I would say if a third part kills me either I just die or they get their head blown off, no idea, feel free to try,

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Danni (one one two)
Hk (arelic)
aqua (danni)

Kill danni --> one one two dies (since he's technically one one two)
Kill aqua --> Danni dies (since he's technically Danni)
Kill Hk --> Arelic dies (since he's technicaly Arelic)
Kill One one two --> whoever one one two is called dies

I'm guessing that's how it would work, if there is a mechanism like that in the game.

Also guys Danni already claimed how is role works:
Or it might be

Kill one one two - danni dies

and be flipped the other way

or none of this at all, we'll see

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Danni122112 (3) - One one two, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten
Aqua (2) - Infected_alien8_, Oak63
Arelic (1) - HKCaper
Oak63 (1) - Fog
Ltin (1) - Aqua

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch and 10 votes to No Lynch.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
For all I know you could be a cult leader trying to buy a few early rounds to set up your conversions.

That you made the post at all suggests you didn't think you would be lynched for it. With that in mind, why does it matter that you started it yourself?
I got no clue what a cult leader is but, sure

I have explained this, in three different posts, just check my latest posts as it’s quite long:
Tl:dr I thought it was best to not lie about my role since I would just be lynched if proven wrong, and I intend to help village. It would also not really serve a purpose other than cause extra confusion and more work for me.
It will also keep mafia from night killing me, since I believe I am a pretty decent mafia player, I see that as a benefit, and if they do chose to lynch me, it benefits the village.

No downside except that village might lynch me because “BUT HE US A THURD PARTEY END BAD GUY, VOTE DANNEH”

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
His role is literally 'if you lynch me the mafia gain powers'?
It's like a reverse turncoat thing, where instead of mafia killing him = he becomes mafia, it's town kill him = he becomes mafia.

Also it's danni and I just don't see him creating something like this himself because it's not really how he does things, he's pretty straight forward with his strategies and doesn't bother himself with getting into confusing plans so it's too out of character for him to be making this up imo

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
It's like a reverse turncoat thing, where instead of mafia killing him = he becomes mafia, it's town kill him = he becomes mafia.

Also it's danni and I just don't see him creating something like this himself because it's not really how he does things, he's pretty straight forward with his strategies and doesn't bother himself with getting into confusing plans so it's too out of character for him to be making this up imo
Fair enough.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wrote it out earlier, did you not see it? The benefit it gives is an extra night kill to the other side of those who lynches me, and I also gain the wincondition of the other side than those who killed me, so if you kill me, mafia will get an extra night kill, and I will win if mafia does.

more detailed explanation a couple of pages ago.

But do realize if you leave me, and mafia kills me. someone on the village team, im not sure how, it just says "other side" and ender said that means mafia and town, but town will get another kill. If that is anohter lynch, town vigilante gets another kill, or town leader whatever the fuck can kill someone, that is the case.

Im sorry the town side seems messy, I can ask ender about exactly how it works for town one more time, but I doubt I will get another answer.
This claim doesn't sit right with me, but that is more my gut)

How would it work if the Mafia killed you?
What is your win condition if you don't die?
(these are just clarification questions, not reasons it doesn't sit right with me)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

This is very much me, I would not have bothered to do this.
This claim doesn't sit right with me, but that is more my gut)

How would it work if the Mafia killed you?
What is your win condition if you don't die?
(these are just clarification questions, not reasons it doesn't sit right with me)
Village gains a kill, one way or another, expanded in this in an earlier post.
nothing at all.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Assuming Danni is actually being truthful here

That basically means that to win he needs to be killed, which nobody should want make happen do since it would benefit the other side.
Meaning Danni may well survive to the end if the game (and thus lose) because he has claimed.

I think.
This sums it up pretty well.

If we chose to not lynch me, what is our next course of action?

I would go back to discussing if we want to claim names or not.