The Bastard Game: Day 5

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I believe your story and this proves we should lynch Jivvi(flavour Nottykitten), and I agree Foggy should change to someone else. Don't worry though Inf I didn't claim because of your claim I was planning on claiming the second I got a guitly report.

I didn't claim my name because I didn't actually believe your claim of saving me and getting told Mafia tried to kill me one bit, so Mafia wouldn't know my name at all and I was as safe as I could be. Still am so not claiming my name.

• Optimistic
Reactions: hipmeow

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I believe your story and this proves we should lynch Jivvi(flavour Nottykitten), and I agree Foggy should change to someone else. Don't worry though Inf I didn't claim because of your claim I was planning on claiming the second I got a guitly report.

I didn't claim my name because I didn't actually believe your claim of saving me and getting told Mafia tried to kill me one bit, so Mafia wouldn't know my name at all and I was as safe as I could be. Still am so not claiming my name.
No, the Mafia can kill you tonight. They can bypass the mechanic, and they will kill you. You need to claim your name so that the doc can protect you.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Less-certain things:

Vatumok is Mafia (this is very uncertain but just a theory of mine). When Jivvi told me he was killing Notty, I defended her since she makes these games more fun, and suggested several times that he kill Vatumok instead since I thought he was a PR, but Jivvi ignored me. Only when I finally suggested he target someone else, maybe vat, just anyone else, did he agree to change kills. Vatumok also believed my roleclaim even though even I myself find it incredibly suspicious, and the point I made about him earlier (with his weird response to me) still stands. I think he's probably Mafia but I'm less certain about him than I am about Arelic. Especially since, with all the posts I’ve made about being suspicious of Vat, Jivvi never signalled me.
When I was paraphrasing the chat, I realized that my memory is at fault here because I only asked to kill vat once, then Jivvi didn't respond but this was all very tight time-wise and people kept sending messages without reading the latest one so it's possible he didn't see it, he then made a post, and then I immediately asked again if we could kill vat or someone else, and he agreed. So it wasn't like I kept suggesting it and he kept ignoring me, so this point is pretty invalid now, and the fact I never got signalled about Vat makes me think he's not Mafia. I still think he's probably third party or something though.

To make it clearer how it happened (this is EXTREMELY paraphrased btw but just so you get the order of things)

Inf: kill vat not notty
jivvi: <responds to previous post before mine>
inf: kill vat or anyone else just not notty
jivvi: okay

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No but I'm more comfortable now though so thanks <3

Maybe that transcript of the paraphrasing will change my mind I'd love to see that
Notty

you will die tonight if you do not claim your name, unless the doctor can somehow bypass the mechanic, which I doubt

like genuinely you will die and town will lose its cop, unless you're not cop

don't say I didn't warn you

I'll post the paraphrasing once Ender gives me the green light