The Bastard Game: Day 5

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty

you will die tonight if you do not claim your name, unless the doctor can somehow bypass the mechanic, which I doubt

like genuinely you will die and town will lose its cop, unless you're not cop

don't say I didn't warn you

I'll post the paraphrasing once Ender gives me the green light
I'm not so sure about that.

Anyways who do you plan on inviting to the inn tonight? Also we have 6/9 votes needed to lynch I hope we can wait till Inf has provided us with a transcript before lynching Jivvi.

G

Guest35486

hello I’m away at the moment I’ll try to respond tomorrow (in like 20 hours maybe)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well
That is quite a post inf
So long I kinda just skimmed over a lot of it.

Also it is wrong

At least on my count.
It is also quite convenient that two of your suspicions are fairly inactive, and you also already held suspicions on two of them.

Presumably you have some way of communicating with Jivvi?
I see no way this thing could have been planned in any way without that (excluding the night chat, in which something this convoluted didn't come up unless I missed it (that was one of the parts I skimmed over)).

Also you make a lot of assumptions as well in this.
I'm real busy tonight so that is all I have to say AND NOW BACK TO MY ESSAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that.

Anyways who do you plan on inviting to the inn tonight? Also we have 6/9 votes needed to lynch I hope we can wait till Inf has provided us with a transcript before lynching Jivvi.
Well you should be sure about that. Why aren't you?

Presumably you have some way of communicating with Jivvi?
I see no way this thing could have been planned in any way without that (excluding the night chat, in which something this convoluted didn't come up unless I missed it (that was one of the parts I skimmed over)).
I believe he signalled me via forum ratings (specifically, disagree ratings).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh and I don't know Notty, it depends on if Fog is planning on converting to Jivvi, then I'll invite him if he gives me his name (like oog said), just in case he gets the mafia chat. I doubt it though.

I'll invite you if you give your name. I'd also like to invite oog so oog are you willing to give your name?

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I still don't trust you Inffy. I don't know what it is but I feel that perhaps Jivvi and you are both Mafia, and you knew that you would be a potential target if/when Jivvi flips anti-town so you decided to turn on him, in order to cover yourself. I think you saw your plan falling through and are now attempting to redeem yourself.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I still don't trust you Inffy. I don't know what it is but I feel that perhaps Jivvi and you are both Mafia, and you knew that you would be a potential target if/when Jivvi flips anti-town so you decided to turn on him, in order to cover yourself. I think you saw your plan falling through and are now attempting to redeem yourself.
I mean I'm useless as a role now so feel free to lynch me tomorrow if it helps everyone go after ltin/arelic/oak after they trust my claim.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Though how else do you explain Jivvi's disagree ratings, and my entire behaviour this game?
Well as i've said all game you've been acting scummy. Also, I would like to add the fact that you said there was a potential 'day chat' mechanic, for all I know you and Jivvi are in this chat agree what to do in order to cover yourself. I don't know when the disagree ratings were added.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well as i've said all game you've been acting scummy. Also, I would like to add the fact that you said there was a potential 'day chat' mechanic, for all I know you and Jivvi are in this chat agree what to do in order to cover yourself. I don't know when the disagree ratings were added.
Well Jivvi's removed them all now, but I don't know if you remember but on this one: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/the-bastard-game-day-1.20963/page-59#post-408330
Rune had it rated disagree after Jivvi, so Runemen4 can confirm when he did that, if that helps

I also have screenshots so I could send those, is that allowed Enderfive