The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
-If you want notty to claimc so doc can protect her, who is going to prot jivvi (asuming he is legit, not saying he is)? Or will that be you? And then again, everyone will then know who are protected.
Me
-Fog already targetted flavour notty, so if we lynch jivvi, fog will get his role, but with guaranteed town win condition, and without his flavour name being known. Is that not a viable way to go?
It's not garunteed fog is telling the truth and if he is we should save it for when it's more useful because we can verify Jivvi through other means

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
??????? What are you talking about I'm No Lynching I'm giving him another day so he can STATEMENT by STATEMENT ask questions!!!!!

Hey Jivvi would you mind forcing the players in your chat to reply exactly this THANKS:

"My alignment is Town.

Because of my role I know Aqua is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Iggish is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Infected_alien8_ is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Vatumok is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Ooglie101 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know hipman500 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Nottykitten is Mafia.
Because of my role I know TheWeakGuy48_ is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Unusual_Dood is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Arelic is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Fog is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Danni122112 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know One one two is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Runemen4 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Oak63 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Jivvi is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Notme is Mafia.
Because of my role I know HKCaper is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Ltin is Mafia. "

It works because Mafia have all claimed their flavour names to each other, catch one Mafia catch them all EZ PZ can even have them have one statement in each post if you want to be sure.
Incase anyone is confused I'm being sarcastic this is OP if you think this exists in any form you're either someone who isn't voting Jivvi yet or Inf

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: Fog and Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But how so you feel about giving scum the info of who is going to be protected?
It doesn't matter, unless they can roleblock me, bypassing the mechanic, in which case Jivvi will die tonight, but there's no other way.

Neither is it for jivvi, but i beleive my fog over most others in this game and especially over this jivvi claim. Why would that be less good of an option than lynching someone else?
Because if Jivvi is telling the truth and foggy isn't, we lose significant town sided abilities. If we lynch Jivvi a day later we don't lose much. It's less risk, so it's logical to do that.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
??????? What are you talking about I'm No Lynching I'm giving him another day so he can STATEMENT by STATEMENT ask questions!!!!!

Hey Jivvi would you mind forcing the players in your chat to reply exactly this THANKS:

"My alignment is Town.

Because of my role I know Aqua is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Iggish is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Infected_alien8_ is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Vatumok is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Ooglie101 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know hipman500 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Nottykitten is Mafia.
Because of my role I know TheWeakGuy48_ is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Unusual_Dood is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Arelic is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Fog is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Danni122112 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know One one two is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Runemen4 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Oak63 is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Jivvi is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Notme is Mafia.
Because of my role I know HKCaper is Mafia.
Because of my role I know Ltin is Mafia. "

It works because Mafia have all claimed their flavour names to each other, catch one Mafia catch them all EZ PZ can even have them have one statement in each post if you want to be sure.
I think this was sorta half serious half joke post, but what you are saying actually makes sense. According to what i have read, ANY lie that is told to jivvi in that chat will individualy be pointed out to him. This claim is either still partly false, or CrAZy OP.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
But they've yet to provide any logic to counter mine
Notty and I (and some others iirc) have done their fair share to show that jivvi has been overal shady and his claim too strong to be likely, all you have done is kept clinging to the fact we run the risk of loosing strong town role IF jivvi turns out to be telling the truth. We also run risk of revealing even more info to scum, if jivvi turns out to be lying.

I also wanted to share a minor thing i looked into. Interrogator doesnt seems to be typically town role. It can be either, but i mostly found it to be scum (it isnt too common over all doe).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty and I (and some others iirc) have done their fair share to show that jivvi has been overal shady and his claim too strong to be likely, all you have done is kept clinging to the fact we run the risk of loosing strong town role IF jivvi turns out to be telling the truth. We also run risk of revealing even more info to scum, if jivvi turns out to be lying.
I agree his claim may be OP but what is the serious risk of letting him live one more day? If you think about this in terms of what we might lose for each option, lynching Jivvi has hugely more risks.

I also wanted to share a minor thing i looked into. Interrogator doesnt seems to be typically town role. It can be either, but i mostly found it to be scum (it isnt too common over all doe).
Pretty sure the usual Interrogator role is different, I've personally never seen a role like Jivvi's before.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok ok stop the show for just a second

I want to ask a serious question here, so everybody listen up

To those of you are town, hypothetically speaking if I was a role which could out 4 Mafia members right here right now, would you want me to do that or will that just kill the game (bearing in mind, in this hypothetical situation, I don't know for 100% sure that my info is 100% correct but I have strong reasons to believe they are, and nor do I know if this is all the Mafia or there will be some remaining)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
To those of you are town, hypothetically speaking if I was a role which could out 4 Mafia members right here right now, would you want me to do that or will that just kill the game (bearing in mind, in this hypothetical situation, I don't know for 100% sure that my info is 100% correct but I have strong reasons to believe they are, and nor do I know if this is all the Mafia or there will be some remaining)
Give me that info! This sounds quite interesting. (although expecting this to be another one of your weird strats/lies)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok ok stop the show for just a second

I want to ask a serious question here, so everybody listen up

This is litterally Inf trying to get you to say yes and then say 'wow we can do that with Jivvi's super duper OP role' even though this scenario sketched by Inf is completely different where we don't put our fate in the most ridiculous claim to date and the most sketchy, suspicious and surrounded by lies person ever.

In your scenario, sure. In the Jivvi scenario we don't because leaving him alive is stupid

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I agree his claim may be OP but what is the serious risk of letting him live one more day? If you think about this in terms of what we might lose for each option, lynching Jivvi has hugely more risks.

Pretty sure the usual Interrogator role is different, I've personally never seen a role like Jivvi's before.
We waste your protection, we waste my cop ability because for another 2-3 days we wouldn't know my sanity since if we're not lynching Jivvi today nobody would ever believe any of my results, we waste our resources as we'll likely lynch a town member instead, we waste my will to live, we waste our safety as in order to lynch someone else we'd need to mass claim, we waste an opportunity to lynch an extremely likely Mafia.

His role isn't just OP, it's super over the top OP. GmK made a lie detector role once and felt the only way it would even remotely be balanced would be to make it Third Party and that was when I could only lie-detect one statement per day. Jivvi can not only do it per statement but for TWO people????? Why are you believing the most powerful game-breaking claim ever

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Jivvi is Mafia btw
If you're serious and not trying to make some fake scenario to jivvi situation parrallels about how we should keep Jivvi alive to get this 'info' tomorrow because those have a mountain of difference then sure but I don't believe you actually have info unless you come out with it.

Consider my interrest slightly peaked though

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If you don't think you'll believe it, that's fine, but assume for a second that this is going to be legit and I want to know if town would rather me stay quiet or not
What are you waiting for? If you are telling me you have info on mafia right here right now, share it! Why would we not want you to share this info (even it is possibly a shitpost)?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What are you waiting for? If you are telling me you have info on mafia right here right now, share it! Why would we not want you to share this info (even it is possibly a shitpost)?
Since it might be un-fun for town to be told who mafia is

But there are third parties still I guess, and probably 1 last mafia

idk, I feel guilty if I ruin the game

• Disagree
Reactions: HKCaper