Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

erik5456

Reaction score
Inferring I specifically mean and am targeting you notty?
Clearly MaFiA!1!1!1111!!!oneone!

Easiest scum slip in the world ;).

Answering myu's question though:
I'd guess some sort of magical entity or like wizards or something. Just cuz tavern ARCANa. I'm not sure if this'll lead to anything, but answering questions feels productive at least

hipmeow

Reaction score
yeah but if i was innocent and i thought some random person was voting me for no reason id prob fight back u know because they are clearly evil. but whatever floats ur boat i guess

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
only 2 people voted you but this was exaggerated in your mind and you saw it as "everyone" = panic = mafia

you then voted the person who joke-voted you as a panic-fueled response probably

and it can't have been a joke because

you didn't know if you could unvote after placing a vote, meaning you were perfectly happy wasting your vote on notty, meaning it was probably a panic-induced vote rather than a thought-out one, meaning you have reason to have really sensitive reactions to being voted, meaning you're probably not town (but not necessarily of course)

the wording on this vibes weirdly to me too because if you were town, thought I was accusing you of being mafia, and knew it was wrong, you wouldn't question where I'm getting that info from, you'd outright confirm the info was wrong surely right??

And if the "is it too late to change my vote cause you're suspiciously persistent" thing was a lie and you didn't think you might not be able to unvote, it was probably a way to gauge other people's opinions on me before switching to me because that could look suspicious

ALL IN ALL YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS TO ME MISTER PIE AND I'M KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON YOU
This is my first time playing mafia and had no idea if you can unvote or not.

I'll keep an eye on you too. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Anyways I'm guessing I'm not the only person whose figured out that this game has something to do with tarot cards? My role is linked to tarot cards, and this game is called 'Tavern Arcana', and
well now youve GONE AND SAID IT RATHER THAN LETTING US MAKE PUNS

theres 22 major arcana but 23 players WHO IS THIS 23RD GUY GETTING IN WITH US COOL KIDS

hipmeow

Reaction score
well someone said it but yes im pretty sure this game is linked to tarot cards. and i do want to say if the fool card isnt an actual fool ill be salty

hipmeow

Reaction score
but seeing as roles are prob linked to roles i feel like we should decide what is evil and what is not. let me start by saying that im guessing the devil and death are prob maf or 3rd party seeing as how EVIL they sound