Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Did not expect the game to start this soon. I still have finals tomorrow morning so I won't make any serious posts until tomorrow night, but Instead of joke claiming godfather or arguing with everyone about if we should lynch someone in day 0 I'd like to start off with a more serious question.

WHOS FINGERPRINTS DO YOU THINK ARE IN THE GOLD PAINT ON THE ENVELOPE?

Obviously, I don't think this will lead to hard evidence against anyone, but I think this could lead to us getting on top of the theme of the game. The theme can't always be used to predict things in the setup, but sometimes I feel it can show patterns and give some context to the setup which is important in early game. Secondly, I think this will generate useful discussion that could be used for some early reads on who is or isn't scum.

To answer the question myself, I cannot think of who, but I can only think that this person who made the invitation was probably in a hurry, and this event was probably set up pretty last minute. that or it's someone extremely clumsy, but if i had to guess i'd say the first one probably.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Did not expect the game to start this soon. I still have finals tomorrow morning so I won't make any serious posts until tomorrow night, but Instead of joke claiming godfather or arguing with everyone about if we should lynch someone in day 0 I'd like to start off with a more serious question.
I wish you good fortune.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have no idea where you're getting this from. Is it too late to change my vote cause you're suspiciously persistent.
My mafia-radar

It's like a gaydar but for mafia

and my mafia-radar is great and it was right about ltin and arelic last game and it will be right about you this game

WHOS FINGERPRINTS DO YOU THINK ARE IN THE GOLD PAINT ON THE ENVELOPE?

Obviously, I don't think this will lead to hard evidence against anyone, but I think this could lead to us getting on top of the theme of the game. The theme can't always be used to predict things in the setup, but sometimes I feel it can show patterns and give some context to the setup which is important in early game. Secondly, I think this will generate useful discussion that could be used for some early reads on who is or isn't scum.

To answer the question myself, I cannot think of who, but I can only think that this person who made the invitation was probably in a hurry, and this event was probably set up pretty last minute. that or it's someone extremely clumsy, but if i had to guess i'd say the first one probably.
Is this a genuine question or a joke post? If it's genuine, I have no idea who made the invitation but it's prob just some flavour text that won't turn out to be relevant, but who knows!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Is this a genuine question or a joke post? If it's genuine, I have no idea who made the invitation but it's prob just some flavour text that won't turn out to be relevant, but who knows!
I explained my reasons, so why would you think it's a joke post? especially after I said i'm trying not to make the usual joke posts and trying to avoid the same discussions that happen literally every day 0 (unless that trend has changed in the time I've been gone, which could be the case)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I explained my reasons, so why would you think it's a joke post? especially after I said i'm trying not to make the usual joke posts and trying to avoid the same discussions that happen literally every day 0 (unless that trend has changed in the time I've been gone, which could be the case)
Well I couldn't tell if you were jokingly saying "ok guys this is a SERIOUS post, <joke post>" or not

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
this is ur friendly reminder to focus on studying rather than mafia!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait why is everyone voting me?

Screw it, I'm going for the guy who attacked me first.

Vote Nottykitten
only 2 people voted you but this was exaggerated in your mind and you saw it as "everyone" = panic = mafia

you then voted the person who joke-voted you as a panic-fueled response probably

and it can't have been a joke because

I have no idea where you're getting this from. Is it too late to change my vote cause you're suspiciously persistent.
you didn't know if you could unvote after placing a vote, meaning you were perfectly happy wasting your vote on notty, meaning it was probably a panic-induced vote rather than a thought-out one, meaning you have reason to have really sensitive reactions to being voted, meaning you're probably not town (but not necessarily of course)

the wording on this vibes weirdly to me too because if you were town, thought I was accusing you of being mafia, and knew it was wrong, you wouldn't question where I'm getting that info from, you'd outright confirm the info was wrong surely right??

And if the "is it too late to change my vote cause you're suspiciously persistent" thing was a lie and you didn't think you might not be able to unvote, it was probably a way to gauge other people's opinions on me before switching to me because that could look suspicious

ALL IN ALL YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS TO ME MISTER PIE AND I'M KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON YOU

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

hipmeow

Reaction score
to me this just looks like inf is trying way too hard to try and make roobarb look like maf. i mean hes seems pretty new so i mean idk why inf is going in so hard

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
to me this just looks like inf is trying way too hard to try and make roobarb look like maf. i mean hes seems pretty new so i mean idk why inf is going in so hard
go hard or go home

and i mean under the assumption roob thought votes could be permanent, which he said he did, he rushed his vote ridiculously to vote notty, just cuz she voted him, after 2 people voted him, and even for a newbie that does not seem town at all