Take Good Care of Blocktopia!

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
I think everyone else has already summed it up, so I'll try to keep this short. I didn't know you personally on zombies or the forums, but I constantly say your posts and laughed at your many jokes. You have been an amazing hc and the whole community of blocktopia will miss you. Just be sure to drop in and see us lots of times cause some of those hcs may get depressed without you there annoying them :D I'll miss you man, take care in life!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I admit i could see this coming eventually... well anyways it has been a great time staffing with you for the short time that i had with you here. I actually want to thank you for being here it has been a privelage to get to know you (sorta) and I hope you enjoy whatever else you may be doing throught your life. Hope to see you from time to time though.

Reaction score
WHAT?! I didn't know you were leaving ;(
I'll miss seeing your blue name everytime i go on, but I wish you luck for you future!
Bye IntesiK :(

Reaction score
Int, you have really been a good and helpful staff member, someone who would respond to any question I had to ask. It's been great knowin ya, man. Good luck in life, and party hard.