Take Good Care of Blocktopia!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Goodbye Int,

You were a great member of staff in Blocktopia and it's sad to see you leave but I understand why you have to leave. I hope life brings you the best and I hope to see you when you visit.

Byee!

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
We love you too Int.

Take care of yourself out there, and may you find happiness in whatever you do with your life.

Cheers!

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
:( You've been a great contributor during your time here, one who we all can expect great things out of, from whatever you decide to do in your life. IntensiK for Supreme World Ruler!!!

We also need to make a movie series about his time here!

IntensiK: The Rise to Power
IntensiK: The Slapper
IntensiK: The Battle of the Ducks
..... and much much more :D

But seriously, me and many more will miss you, man!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Intensik, You have been an awesome HC. I am going to really miss your presence, please try getting on blocktopia whenever you can :)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I thought you were stickin' around! Well, I had a great time when you were on Zombie, and I still remember that one race we had on racetrack with Jappa! Good times. :) Anyway, best of luck with your future endeavors, and make sure to visit often! We'll be waiting!

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Int, you were a great HC man. I loved playing with you, we had some really good times. I hope you visit often and stay for a while. You're one of the first people that I started to recognize on Zombie, and I won't forget you. Good luck with college and beyond, I'm sure you'll lead a great life!