Take Good Care of Blocktopia!

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
I almost couldn't believe it when I saw it. But, seems that one of my best buddies on here has finally left the community. I really hope you do good in college and accomplish everything you want to do. See you whenever I see you. ^^

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Wow IntensiK, so many resignations and people leaving, i'm devastated. I have so many memories with you I cannot even pick a place to start.. Forever_IntensK you were a great HC and also a great friend. I hope your college years are great, I hope the best for you wherever life takes you.. See you around<3

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com

smelyalata

Reaction score
Sad to see you're resigning, Int, though I figured it would happen sooner or later. We'll miss having you around.
Take care, and don't forget to drop in, we'll be expecting you <3

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Aw pooh. So much to say.. But I will try to condense it as much as I can.

You were amazing. Seems like just the other day everyone was saying, and I quote, "gratz on con int." And I was there when you got HC - Mega came on and said in big caps "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE WATCHING!" and gave you the "rank of admin!" ah man, and since then you have proven your worth as a great and fun Head Controller of the Zombie Server. Good luck wherever and with whatever life gives you, and let us hope you might swing around every now and then for a floating hot tub ;) *memories.*

Cya, Int. It was a privilege and an honour to have you as a Blocktopian Head Controller. :)

AvantGarde

Reaction score
Farewell IntensiK. We've had some pretty great times over the past year and a bit, I'm going to miss you a heck of a lot.

I wish you the very best of luck in life and the future. All my love man, all of it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Goodbye IntensiK. Even tough you didn´t know me that well. It was good for the time we had with each other.
(Most likely you kicking me for laughing at you <3)
Make sure this is realy what you want! We will all miss you!
And when you are on the internet, it doesnt hurt to visit blocktopia.net! =D

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe the time has come. I am going to miss you Int, you put the server first. I know that because a bit ago you Almost resigned, but you didn't. You were truly a great HC, and I will miss you a lot.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
I joined very shortly after you became HC, and since then I have been looking up to you. You've been a great friend and staff member in this community and I wish you luck in the future. I look forward to your visits already. :)

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
I don't have too much to say, except for thank you. You've been an incredible staff member and member of the community since before I can even remember. Best of luck.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
GOD DAMN IT I will miss you IntensiK whether it be seeing you on Zombie or us arguing over you or KingSam being sexier. I will miss you and you have done so much to and for this community and also like Matt_Allen I AM SURE YOU WILL BE BACK

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I'm really sad to see you go :(. Man, you've been HC since before I even joined Blocktopia.
I don't even know what to say here, except, farewell, and remember, we'll never forget you, so you better not forget us ;D

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
Bye Int :( You have been a role model since the first time I saw you on zombie back in June. The things you have done to this community are innumerable. You will always be loved, forever missed, and never forgotten, much like Leonardo DiCaprio in the Titanic. Best of luck in college and with life in general :) and you better damn well stop in from time to time, even if just to brag about the fun times you've been having with your donkey ;)