Survivor Tetepare

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
-That may be true, raxo, but we have no leaves. They are truly useful items, as we can put them on our roof to make it look badass as shit, use them to start a fire, use them to make walls and curtains for our shack, hit stuff with them, and even eat them!- ^-^

nitasu987

Reaction score
This morning at camp I go foraging for stuff, and make a shelter for us all so we don't have to sleep in the open. Everyone but John and I are still sleeping... So... Wakey Wakey guys! Let's.... erm.... talk strategy?.... maaybe?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
-->I wake up to find that Jivvi and Raxo had already started on our camp. While cursing that I could have fallen asleep at a time like this. I make sword made of wood and go hunting for some food<--

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Strategy eh raxo? I say, we hoard ALLLLLLLLLL the coconuts, and then make the other teams vote for who we want them to vote for in exchange for 1 coconut per vote!

I have some coconuts too.. But I'm not giving them away in exchange for votes, I want to eat them... Duh :D Coconut party at Meritia!
Sneaks in and steals all the coconuts, replacing them with coconut shaped rocks, enjoy! :D

nitasu987

Reaction score
Strategy eh raxo? I say, we hoard ALLLLLLLLLL the coconuts, and then make the other teams vote for who we want them to vote for in exchange for 1 coconut per vote!

I have some coconuts too.. But I'm not giving them away in exchange for votes, I want to eat them... Duh :D Coconut party at Meritia!
Sneaks in and steals all the coconuts, replacing them with coconut shaped rocks, enjoy! :D

Those were fake coconuts huehuehuehue

and, how do you know where Meritia is? Ansoro, we've got an unauthorized map leaker!!!

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score

With my group having run off to their own tasks, I am alone on the coast with a few others. Knowing that I can't stick around long, I stand up, and walk off calmly into the woods.

"Alright, battle plan. What do I have with me?" I think to myself. "Several cardboard boxes, one spare suit, the other drying on the beach, and a waterproof briefcase with a password lock." Reaching into my pockets, I also find a pocket knife I had lost a few weeks back, still in decent shape. Knowing what I can do with this supplies, I set off into the deeper, thicker section of the jungle.

Whilst trekking through the forest, I gather and identify small berries for snacks on my journey. I use my knife to chop of lengths of bamboo for later projects, along with low hanging vines and large leaves of rattan. With the sun sailing overhead, I find myself lost in the middle of the jungle, carrying too much. I try my best to retrace my steps, but to only partial avail. I set up camp under a coconut tree on the edge of a beach, but not the beach we originally landed on. Too overheated to move on, I fall asleep in the shade, hoping nothing arrives for a noonday snack.

My dreams were unsettling. I dream heavily on the outcome of the first round. What will my team think of me, having only seen me once, then disappearing only to be lost? I replay myself in the danger zone over and over, for who knows how long. This lucid dream has to end sometime, but I can't end it myself. Then, a new strain of thought finds itself as the spotlight of my night terror;

Maybe Kattzen would fight for me, because I'd do the same for him.

• Creative
  • Thank You
Reactions: digi and Oak Milk

nitasu987

Reaction score
After a bit of exploring I find Awwwyea sleeping under a tree, looking quite sunburnt. I wake him up and apply sunscreen on him.

"There ya go, buddy!"
"Thanks nita, you rock!"
"No prob... So... I have no Idea who we should vote off.... Storm made the awesome banner, John's cool, Kattzen's cool, you're sunburnt, and I'm.. well... I dunno. I've never been too good at this. I mean, this is my fourth season! I really want the chance to make it past the merge and into the jury this time... What do you think?"

nitasu987

Reaction score
nitasu987
JohnOgozalek

Interested in forming an alliance?

I guess, but I'd rather form a tribal alliance. It doesn't seem fair for Aww and Kat to be left out :/ We're all buddies in Coconutty Paradise, amiright? But yah, Count me in :D

Old_Man_Oak_63 Nope. I have more coconuts :D Just stahp takin' ours, you have plenty on yer side o' da island.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nitasu987
JohnOgozalek

Interested in forming an alliance?

I guess, but I'd rather form a tribal alliance. It doesn't seem fair for Aww and Kat to be left out :/ We're all buddies in Coconutty Paradise, amiright? But yah, Count me in :D

Old_Man_Oak_63 Nope. I have more coconuts :D Just stahp takin' ours, you have plenty on yer side o' da island.
Yes thats right you have more coconuts, more FAKE ones anyway, I SHALL NOT BE FOOLED BY YOUR SHENANIGANS! #Hoardingcoconuts2013

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987