Survivor Tetepare

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score

mythelf

Reaction score

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
But if he's in our alliance, there can't be a truce :c
What if myth wants to vote on his own and not follow an alliance?
Wouldn't that single me out though. Gah, I am still trying to decide. And I am saying this now guys, I am a girl btw.
It frees you to take the best alliance offer later on in the game, tribes could switch at and time we have no idea what ansoro and notty have planned for a twist this season.

Vatowski

Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Forest_Knight

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
But if he's in our alliance, there can't be a truce :c
Wouldn't that single me out though. Gah, I am still trying to decide. And I am saying this now guys, I am a girl btw.
Sorry, keep forgetting :c. Plus, no one ever makes it far without alliances. Usually, people try to pick off the solos or the quiet people. Your choice though and no hard feeling if you don't join c:

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
It frees you to take the best alliance offer later on in the game, tribes could switch at and time we have no idea what ansoro and notty have planned for a twist this season.
That's when you make a different tribe.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

mythelf

Reaction score
Ok, because forest asked first I am going to join in a tenuous alliance with him and vati. And by tenuous I mean if I make it to the first tribal merging(if ansoro or notty does it) then I might or might not still be in their alliance.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Back Story Time w/ Awww

This happens directly after everyone else is on the island, and I rejoin them all a few minutes later before the hosts arrive.

I awake to the sound of someone yelling into the hull of the boat.

"Hey, are all 20 of you out of this boat now? We're casting off!"

"Shit." I thought to myself. Due to my sleep problems, I couldn't move. I was completely paralyzed in the bed, unable to do anything. That was the case, until they hoisted the anchor out of the water, thrusting the ship forward abruptly. I fell out of bed, my consciousness returning slowly.

"I haven't much time.." I said to myself as I buttoned up the coat of my suit. I grabbed my briefcase from under the bed and looked around. There were several compact cardboard boxes scattered around the room, so I ran around, collecting them all and storing them away in my briefcase. "I'm glad this thing is waterproof." I thought to myself as I ran to the door and kicked it open with my leg.

"Comin' through!" I yelled as several sailors looked at me in complete surprise. I ran forward towards the back of the boat, stealing a freshly made tuna salad sandwich from a table. I jumped up onto the end and dove off the edge, into the water and swam back to the island. I wasn't too far away, and I made it just in time.

I pull myself up onto the dock, hearing gasps and feeling glares.

I'll make a legit roleplay thing later, because backstory's important, yo.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whoo, Purdeni!

-Jivvi is currently lying unconscious in the dirt, recovering from both falling out of the boat, out of the tree I landed in, onto the sand, and finally tripping up on the sand and having Raxo fall on top of me-

-Upon waking up, Jivvi grabbed a handful of sand for breakfast and began to gather leaves. Upon questioning, Jivvi handed the pile of leaves to the inquisitor and left to gather more. 77 eventually collapsed under the sheer weight of his pile of leaves-

• Haha
Reactions: Notme