Survivor Aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio4344

Reaction score
Wow I'm left out for a 3rd time, I wanted to make an alliance with someone from the other tribe, since each tribe gets to vote out someone from the other tribe

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Right, I've just about finished my slaughter of local animals. Yesterday, I saw a deer, but then I put an arrow in its knee. I'll be back at base soon, with today's dinner.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
IMPORTANT

Instead of voting off only 1 Survivor from each Tribe you guys will have to vote out TWO!

So Tribe #1 will have to vote out 2 survivors from Tribe #2. And Tribe #2 will have to vote out 2 Survivors from Tribe #1
So there will be 4 Survivors in total in the Danger Zone. But still, only 1 Survivor will go home.

Reactions: EggNog

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
New rule!
I have been thinking this for a while now. [Since the start of last survivor.] I brought it up to ansoro, explained why. And we decided to add this rule.

No alliances bigger than 5 people.
It might seem like a terrible rule to you. So let me explain it to you.
Last survivor there was a biiig alliance. Very big. And while it was great for the people in the alliance, it was terrible for the people outside it. Once the alliance had the majority of votes, the people that weren't in the alliance had only a very... very low chance at surviving. So to make it fair we don't want alliances bigger than 5 people.

I hope this new rule makes the game a bit more fair to everyone. And may all of you have equal chances at winning!

Good luck survivors.
And meowwww.
This rule was very needed. I didn't like reading last season because of how one sided it was
And ChronosStar524 Alliance? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.