Survivor Aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
"Oak! Solis! Dillon! Guys you are here again!"

Now going to collect some wooooooooooooooooooood

Righty team now we gotta think in who are gonna vote, randomizer or talk?

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
*Gets bow*
*Aims it at DarkHender*
*Shoots the stag behind her*
Well, that's my hunting done today. You call that a knife? Now THIS is a knife. *cuts up stag*

Now, if only I didn't lose my mind before posting this ;-;

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
The tribes see Harmak and zezmi sail in on Harmak's stolen canoe.
"HEY GUUUUUUYS!"
Harmak jumps out of the canoe and abandons zezmi in it in order to swim to shore.
"I left Gary at home because it would be dangerous, so WHO WANTS TO BE MY NEW CHICKEN FRIEND"

nitasu987

Reaction score
Nita gets to the tribe's camp, and everyone kinda stares at him. He's notorious for doing crappy in the past 2 seasons, but he really wants to win this time.
Nita: Hey guys, I'm gonna go build a giant treehouse for us all to sleep in. There's a nice big tree over there. Now, anyone got a stone axe?
Hockey: Yup, here ya go.
Nita: Thanks bro!

~Nita builds the treehouse.~

Ok guys, let's all move in to the treehouse!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
IMPORTANT!!

There will be 3 Immunitties this time!!

For the ones that don't know what Immunitties are: Immunity it's a little idol which you will keep. What it works for? For example, if you end up being in the danger zone and you are scared to leave you will send ME an inbox saying that you want to use your immunity. If you use it then you automatically will be safe. You can choose to use it or not. You decide. How will I decide which 3 Survivors will have Immunity? I will use the randomizer. I will send an inbox to the 3 Survivors who get it.
You guys can keep it as a secret OR you can tell anyone you have it.
Like I said, your choice.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
New rule!
I have been thinking this for a while now. [Since the start of last survivor.] I brought it up to ansoro, explained why. And we decided to add this rule.

No alliances bigger than 5 people.
It might seem like a terrible rule to you. So let me explain it to you.
Last survivor there was a biiig alliance. Very big. And while it was great for the people in the alliance, it was terrible for the people outside it. Once the alliance had the majority of votes, the people that weren't in the alliance had only a very... very low chance at surviving. So to make it fair we don't want alliances bigger than 5 people.

I hope this new rule makes the game a bit more fair to everyone. And may all of you have equal chances at winning!

Good luck survivors.
And meowwww.

Dio4344

Reaction score
New rule!
I have been thinking this for a while now. [Since the start of last survivor.] I brought it up to ansoro, explained why. And we decided to add this rule.

No alliances bigger than 5 people.
It might seem like a terrible rule to you. So let me explain it to you.
Last survivor there was a biiig alliance. Very big. And while it was great for the people in the alliance, it was terrible for the people outside it. Once the alliance had the majority of votes, the people that weren't in the alliance had only a very... very low chance at surviving. So to make it fair we don't want alliances bigger than 5 people.

I hope this new rule makes the game a bit more fair to everyone. And may all of you have equal chances at winning!

Good luck survivors.
And meowwww.
Jdkfddydudufifudcjchxxfc Nooooooooo

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
OKAY tribe one, lets start deciding who we will vote out!
I suggest we EACH rule out ONE person from us voting them out, that way the most dangerous person on tribe 2 will be left at the end and we can vote them out. This way no one points any fingers or gets looked down upon by others and therefore have a higher chance of getting voted out.

So with this way tribe one, you say someones from the list below and they are safe.

Hockeyfan1852
nitasu987
Nomasaurus
mythelf
Mevgin
Forest_Knight
FoxMccloud64
ChronosStar524
MacTarvish
solis22
DillonSaysRawr
namelessgirl
and HarmakPaul
I will wait for this to be accepted or rejected to cast my vote to save one of Tribe 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.