Survivor Aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkHender

Starting to get serious, for real I need an outfit.. I think to myself. "Hmmmm I could probably use seashells for a bra.. Grasslings for a skirt and coconut shoes for well, shoes.. and others might need supplies for clothing if theirs don't make it.. I'll just have to make extra.. but for the guys.. I hope they don't mind wearing a coconut over.. erm.. and a grass skirt.. haha, this is gonna be great".

Reactions: DillonSaysRawr
D

DarkHender

Walking down the beach to look for seaweed if difficult, where the hell is this seaweed! " Hype, I need to borrow your seductiveness to gather the seaweed. They don't want to be put onto our bodies for clothes... They NEED to see what they'll be put on. Just go.. swimming in that ocean and let them.... cluster you." ;)

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Walking down the beach to look for seaweed if difficult, where the hell is this seaweed! " Hype, I need to borrow your seductiveness to gather the seaweed. They don't want to be put onto our bodies for clothes... They NEED to see what they'll be put on. Just go.. swimming in that ocean and let them.... cluster you." ;)

Dis, Dis enough?

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
*Collects some Mushrooms*
Soup anyone?
I'll build the shelters for both tribes if you're all okay with that. (Mediterranean Lower Class Beach Home with some comforts.)
*Disappears into the woods to collect jungle wood*

Status
Not open for further replies.