Suggestions

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know I have only been in Primordia for a few days, but I believe I have come up with a good suggestion. I've noticed that the main walkway between the portal and the capital is just littered with small, half-built houses, and chests, forges, and workbenches that are just strewn about the desert. In my mind, that is the main thoroughfare (as of now) of Dagon, and it should look beautiful. So my suggestion is as follows: what if we gentrify the entire area surrounding the path, or bring it all back to nature? So, either make a brilliant walkway of gardens, statues, etc, or just demolish everything there and give it a nice, natural look. It could be a fun community project. Just an idea.
That is what I call a suggestion.

Reactions: Hunter

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know I have only been in Primordia for a few days, but I believe I have come up with a good suggestion. I've noticed that the main walkway between the portal and the capital is just littered with small, half-built houses, and chests, forges, and workbenches that are just strewn about the desert. In my mind, that is the main thoroughfare (as of now) of Dagon, and it should look beautiful. So my suggestion is as follows: what if we gentrify the entire area surrounding the path, or bring it all back to nature? So, either make a brilliant walkway of gardens, statues, etc, or just demolish everything there and give it a nice, natural look. It could be a fun community project. Just an idea.
It is a good idea, but we are going to need a bit of sand to do that. Ill try and start garther some sand and start working on it a bit more. I try and use as much sand i can get to fix the desert by spawn and the desert right by the capital. Most of it looks like crap >.<

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It is a good idea, but we are going to need a bit of sand to do that. Ill try and start garther some sand and start working on it a bit more. I try and use as much sand i can get to fix the desert by spawn and the desert right by the capital. Most of it looks like crap >.<
You can clear out deserts, flatten grassy land and then replace the cleared deserts with the cobble and dirt that you get, Hopefully enough to level it out and then place some nice greenery.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
You can clear out deserts, flatten grassy land and then replace the cleared deserts with the cobble and dirt that you get, Hopefully enough to level it out and then place some nice greenery.
Problem with using the whole grass-ify idea is that people will have to be active in every part of the dirt for it to become grass. Otherwise, you get big brown splotches on the livemap.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Problem with using the whole grass-ify idea is that people will have to be active in every part of the dirt for it to become grass. Otherwise, you get big brown splotches on the livemap.
Replace dirt > Grass?

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You can obtain grass through enchanted shovels, but then you would need enough grass to cover the whole desert if you planned on avoiding the whole grass only grows in loaded chunks problem.
I'm not sure then.

dutchmanflies

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Thanks for the praise on my first suggestion. My next suggestion would be to set up weekly building events that the entire family can participate. Dagon has quite a few members, and I believe working together on building projects (which can be decided on by the higher-ups, or by vote on the forums) is a great way to promote solidarity in the family. There are a lot of Dagonspawn that I would love to meet and help out, and I believe having coordinated building events will give other families the impression that we are coordinated, organized, and a force to reckon with. Plus, I believe we want Primordia to be as beautiful as possible, and we want to have the most desired/beautiful lands in Primordia.

tl;dr: Community building events promote solidarity and show the power of Dagon.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Otherwise, Hired Labor from Allies to get things done faster. Strength in numbers and all that.
Other families can't build in our lands if that is what you mean.

Now, suggestion:
Best player award -or something along those lines-
Basically if Shande saw you doing well he would write you down saying what you did well and stuff and then you could have a chance in getting something -sort of like a raffle- I would happily to do something like a 50% discount for 2 days or something at my armory?