Suggestions

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
lightbulb in my head! Giant tower in the capitol with lots of lit netherrack(if possible) on top. I haven't thought of a name for it, though.

5genda

Reaction score
Week Achivements! You have one week to done a hard achivement. You report when you are done with it and should earn something cool.. Like. it have to be something HARD Like "Make a 5 house village".

I do not know what you guys think, But i think this will be a fun thing to have through the weeks :D

Also. We could have a "Meeting" Every sunday in the capital at a special time to tell the persons who made the achivements and give them their prize :3

IamGreg07

Reaction score
...or, the prizes could be given to the people who do the frustrating, boring tasks that no-one else really wants to do. (Like cleaning the hotel bathrooms/making the subway look pretty) and are assigned on the Friday TS meeting. :)

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
THAT WE FINISH THE THINGS WE WORK ON BEFORE DOING SOMETHING NEW HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Otherwise, Hired Labor from Allies to get things done faster. Strength in numbers and all that.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Me before reading this: "Suggestion: Make peace with Aer-"
Me after reading this: " -er... At least their members love us.
Haha :p Would be nice for a peace treaty or something along the lines.

Reactions: Araidian

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
...How about a protected railway going to the snow-lands? Or an expanded highway system spanning the underground for fast transportation between towns/areas/territories? We could work together with the other families for a server-wide transportation network that could be modified/rerouted/disconnected in times of war.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
...How about a protected railway going to the snow-lands? Or an expanded highway system spanning the underground for fast transportation between towns/areas/territories? We could work together with the other families for a server-wide transportation network that could be modified/rerouted/disconnected in times of war.
There is no snow-lands, The only one on the Live map is not accessible - Edge of the world.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I've traveled to it myself. Died while lagging by a spider. Now, doesn't the server expand the world when you reach the end? The world isn't perfectly square, as shown by the livemap.
I've tried to go to snow lands, It just says "You have reached the edge of the world." and teleports me back a few spaces.
I've checked the whole map, there is no other snow lands.

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score
I've traveled to it myself. Died while lagging by a spider. Now, doesn't the server expand the world when you reach the end? The world isn't perfectly square, as shown by the livemap.
It's square, and there's a border.

What you can see is a breach, I do not know how someone broke through, but those who manage to do so, will face punishment.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
So, eh, yes I have a suggestion! Why don't make a giant statue of mehrunes dagon? Since dagon is based on that charachter. I thought it would be nice to make it in the capital since there are some huge empty spots. It's quite easy to make that fellow in 3D. Just with stone, we dont need more. So, what you guys say?

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So, eh, yes I have a suggestion! Why don't make a giant statue of mehrunes dagon? Since dagon is based on that charachter. I thought it would be nice to make it in the capital since there are some huge empty spots. It's quite easy to make that fellow in 3D. Just with stone, we dont need more. So, what you guys say?
Dagon is actually the God of fish.

dutchmanflies

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know I have only been in Primordia for a few days, but I believe I have come up with a good suggestion. I've noticed that the main walkway between the portal and the capital is just littered with small, half-built houses, and chests, forges, and workbenches that are just strewn about the desert. In my mind, that is the main thoroughfare (as of now) of Dagon, and it should look beautiful. So my suggestion is as follows: what if we gentrify the entire area surrounding the path, or bring it all back to nature? So, either make a brilliant walkway of gardens, statues, etc, or just demolish everything there and give it a nice, natural look. It could be a fun community project. Just an idea.

Reactions: Friendy