Suggestions

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
As it says in the title. This thread is to be used for any suggestions that you may have that can help Dagon.

If all 4 leaders of Dagon agree about your suggestion, then we will carry it out.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Was thinking of changing the ranks but everyone just joined. Will need to look at how people do during there stay and then I will decide what rank they will be ;)

Should we also use that example of ranks as well?

freddy889

Reaction score
Website
www.enterURLhere.com
Since Dagon is the god of chaos and stuff the temple in the town should be more hellish and fiery. Like the the place where you choose Dagon in the temple of the gods.

scotty12345

Reaction score
Suggestion : a secret piston operated enterence that can be opened from the outside and inside, will solve the problem of having to ask someone to open the gate to get in. will also provide a nice little challenge :D

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Suggestion : a secret piston operated enterence that can be opened from the outside and inside, will solve the problem of having to ask someone to open the gate to get in. will also provide a nice little challenge :D
If a member is asking to come on and you are to busy to do so, just tell them to break in and repair.

And "hellish" things will be coming soon. Don't expect the awesome things to come out fast ;) (Even though some things are looking awesome already)

AotsFTW

Reaction score
I have two suggestions.. 1 is a rule, the other is a suggestion for the capital.

Rule: This pretty much goes with Shiny's thread.. "Do not raid without a plan". Yup..

Capital Suggestion: Okay, So. As I said a bit ago, we should have heads for all classes. A head for warrior class, a head for archer (wink) etc. I think they should get a home in the capital. Not really a full on home. More of an office/house. And above the house would be, for example for the head of archery (wink), an arrow. For the warrior head, a sword above. This would all be pixel art, but I think this would be a cool idea. Each house can have its own little perks. Like for head of archer (wink), he can have a staircase leading to the walls, and a floating piece of land so they can attack from the air.

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
I have two suggestions.. 1 is a rule, the other is a suggestion for the capital.

Rule: This pretty much goes with Shiny's thread.. "Do not raid without a plan". Yup..

Capital Suggestion: Okay, So. As I said a bit ago, we should have heads for all classes. A head for warrior class, a head for archer (wink) etc. I think they should get a home in the capital. Not really a full on home. More of an office/house. And above the house would be, for example for the head of archery (wink), an arrow. For the warrior head, a sword above. This would all be pixel art, but I think this would be a cool idea. Each house can have its own little perks. Like for head of archer (wink), he can have a staircase leading to the walls, and a floating piece of land so they can attack from the air.
HEAD OF WARRIOR. ME. please?

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Right, Araidrian wants us to have a meeting every week or so to discuss some things in Dagon. Which.. I really like...

We can either do these "meetings" on TS or in-game. Any one like to disagree/agree?

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
start kicking people out for leaving the gate and vault open. i was killed due to it. =/
.........I actually just got a burst of rage building inside me. The next person I see leave those things open will be killed on sight and forced to leave. (considering I can't /clan kick people...or I can but in another command but I just don't know it.)