[Suggestion] Throw-back weekend

Faliara

Reaction score
I hope this gets passed =) It'd be really nice to experience something like this after UPSR (whereas tomorrow's the last day. Just one more day until I don't have to worry about the exam anymore...)

Also;

Try and include bathroom and rainbow road too :3

W

Wimali

I'd love to see this happen (omg madness omg crypted omg estranged omg omg omg) but as Shande said it would only be fun for reaaal old players, and they'll get bored after some time anyway. And for new players it won't really be fun at all.

D

DarkHender

This sounds like a nice event for RoF that might bring in some more players and have a good time with older players that might come in to see and play the maps.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I actually think I have the same opinion as Shande with the repetitive part of it. It just seems like playing the 5-8 same maps over and over again for weekends would just get repetitive. It'd be nice as an event to at least make them appear more often, but I do honestly think I don't want this every single weekend.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I actually think I have the same opinion as Shande with the repetitive part of it. It just seems like playing the 5-8 same maps over and over again for weekends would just get repetitive. It'd be nice as an event to at least make them appear more often, but I do honestly think I don't want this every single weekend.
I meant just one weekend, so it happens once. :p

oh oh oh um..
I would like to add one, what was it called when I was on, uh...

EDIT: Looked on the BT Wiki, it's Glacier.
What do you think cooliorules?
Titis one was mentioned somewhere, not sure where but it was