Solitude VII - The Zombie Outbreak

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Alas, It seems I've been discovered. Working in the shadows for private gain while taking down anyone who stood in my way in a quest for... Nevermind, Ill make it simple
It was I who destroyed Elitas base and left the mysterious sign in my wake, letting anyone know that when you stand in my way, you will burn. As for the radio tower... I caught onto its broadcast and thought, "This could be useful. Why not make a bigger impact? These people need to know what I'm capable of!". Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to leave my signature on the the radio tower but no matter.
Although, I'm surprised you were able to figure out my alt account, my mistake for making it on my birthday. To think something like that would bring down my disguise but still, hats off to you for piecing it together.
Just because I've been figured out it wont stop my quest, nothing will. All those who stand in my way will be purged with fire.
Sleep well.
Sincerely - <-=o=->

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Alas, It seems I've been discovered. Working in the shadows for private gain while taking down anyone who stood in my way in a quest for... Nevermind, Ill make it simple
It was I who destroyed Elitas base and left the mysterious sign in my wake, letting anyone know that when you stand in my way, you will burn. As for the radio tower... I caught onto its broadcast and thought, "This could be useful. Why not make a bigger impact? These people need to know what I'm capable of!". Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to leave my signature on the the radio tower but no matter.
Although, I'm surprised you were able to figure out my alt account, my mistake for making it on my birthday. To think something like that would bring down my disguise but still, hats off to you for piecing it together.
Just because I've been figured out it wont stop my quest, nothing will. All those who stand in my way will be purged with fire.
Sleep well.
Sincerely - <-=o=->
I literally warned all of you

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sleep well.
Sincerely - <-=o=->
AHA! YOU SEE!?
DID I NOT TELL YOU!?

Reaction score
Hillarious

Utterly hillarious.

I literally said. I shall reveal my identity when i die five times.

I did not destroy elita's base.

I destroyed part of Mewmoo and Shinyshark's base, And i destroyed Jivvis reactor core marker twice.

I am not revealing my identity.

Chocolate_god. If you are the real VCR Repairman: Log in on this account and prove your statement is not a hoax.

Now. I got work to do.

It was a triumph
I'm making a note here.
Huge success.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

The big bad repairman.
I do what i must. Because i can.
For the good of solitude
Except for ones who are dead.

But there's no sense claiming every role there is.
You just keep on hoaxing till he yells out of rage
And the houses got burned, Think of all the things we learned.
Because the repairman is still alive.

I'm burning houses and am still alive.
I'm raiding bases and am still alive.
I feel fantastic and am still alive.
Still alive.

Still alive.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Hillarious

Utterly hillarious.

I destroyed part of Mewmoo and Shinyshark's base, And i destroyed Jivvis reactor core marker twice.

Chocolate_god. If you are the real VCR Repairman: Log in on this account and prove your statement is not a hoax.

Now. I got work to do.

It was a triumph
I'm making a note here.
Huge success.

The big bad repairman.
For the good of solitude

Still alive.

Still alive.
very creative choclate

• Agree
Reactions: Haysagar

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Okay so after leaving my little farm on the West-most point of the map, I've found the West-most city (or so I believe).

I now claim this land and welcome anyone to it! I've already placed 3 or 4 signs that mark different streets and avenues (east-west are streets, north-south are avenues). This project will continue in the following days/weeks/months (depending on the server uptime).
I will one day establish a town hall (basically a base) with as big a radio as possible to let people know where the biggest safe-point is. Also farms.

The already-existing houses and skyscrapers will need to be raided and their first floors somehow destroyed after to prevent zombies spawned inside of them to come out while also making place for several smaller safepoints and farms.
I still do not know what I shall do with the underground. Sewers and hordes of zombies and all that.

Any help would be appreciated! You'll get food, tools and as much protection as I can give (and the more people join, the better and faster we work and the safer we all are!).
If there's iron to spare you'll get some armor as well, if you so desire (unless you already have it ofc).

I now proclaim this land to be the West City!

(Hoping not only to make the safest city on the server but also to make a big group that'll work together.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Shinyshark

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay so after leaving my little farm on the West-most point of the map, I've found the West-most city (or so I believe).

I now claim this land and welcome anyone to it! I've already placed 3 or 4 signs that mark different streets and avenues (east-west are streets, north-south are avenues). This project will continue in the following days/weeks/months (depending on the server uptime).
I will one day establish a town hall (basically a base) with as big a radio as possible to let people know where the biggest safe-point is. Also farms.

The already-existing houses and skyscrapers will need to be raided and their first floors somehow destroyed after to prevent zombies spawned inside of them to come out while also making place for several smaller safepoints and farms.
I still do not know what I shall do with the underground. Sewers and hordes of zombies and all that.

Any help would be appreciated! You'll get food, tools and as much protection as I can give (and the more people join, the better and faster we work and the safer we all are!).
If there's iron to spare you'll get some armor as well, if you so desire (unless you already have it ofc).

I now proclaim this land to be the West City!

(Hoping not only to make the safest city on the server but also to make a big group that'll work together.)
I'm in. I'll get on my way as soon as possible. Though the VCRrepairman the going to fuck yo shit up ;-;

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hillarious

Utterly hillarious.

Now. I got work to do.

It was a triumph
I'm making a note here.
Huge success.

The big bad repairman.
For the good of solitude

Still alive.

Still alive.
You could cut yourself on that edge.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I'm in. I'll get on my way as soon as possible. Though the VCRrepairman the going to fuck yo shit up ;-;
Actually, I'm sort of counting on that.
First off, he said he only attacks bases when the owners aren't online. If we get a group big enough, he'll never get to be online >:ID
Second, I don't like chests. Never, ever store anything in chests; when you're not there, people can steal from them. And that's what we're gonna do. The only thing we'll store in chests are signs and fences used for making street signs and some backup food. Everything else, including tools, iron, armor, expensive stuff and food we'll need, we'll keep in our inventories.
Third, there won't really be much for him to steal. Besides the radio, but we'll get more iron from raiding the entire city than he'll ever be able to break. Sooner or later he'll fall for a trap and die or just grow tired of it.

Unless he destroys our street signs but that's easy to fix anyways.

• Disagree
Reactions: TheVCRRepairman
Reaction score
I am not simply raiding a few chests and signs.

I will level your town to the ground. Street by street. House by house. Floor by floor. Block by block. Untill it is nothing more than a smoldering crater of crushed hopes and dead dreams.

I will not get tired. I have dedicated myself to the destruction of everything.
I shall not rest.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

I will level your town to the ground. Street by street. House by house. Floor by floor. Block by block. Untill it is nothing more than a smoldering crater of crushed hopes and dead dreams.

I shall not rest.
Can I help you? :p

• Sad
Reactions: Elita

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

I shall not rest.
I hope to meet you on the server some day.

• Haha
Reactions: Jivvi