Solitude VII - The Zombie Outbreak

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not simply raiding a few chests and signs.

I will level your town to the ground. Street by street. House by house. Floor by floor. Block by block. Untill it is nothing more than a smoldering crater of crushed hopes and dead dreams.

I will not get tired. I have dedicated myself to the destruction of everything.
I shall not rest.
Each skycraper at it's largest dimension is 27*27 blocks. Lets assume all skyscrapers from henceforth are stright edge 27*27.
That means per meter, you have a minimum of 107 blocks.
Now, the y= value for the enterance to this typical skyscraper included in this evaluation is 51. This skyscraper's roof starts at 214. Assuming the skyscraper is perfectly square all the way up to here with a blank floor every 7 meters, this means you would be having to remove approximately 31600 blocks PER SKYSCRAPER.

This is of course assuming the skyscraper meets these perfect requirements. However, not all skyscrapers will be the same. Some are shorter, some are taller. Some are built out of glass and quartz, some built out of glass and hardened clay. Point is, to destroy a small town consisting of more than 2 skyscrapers, you'd have to be online for a very long time to destroy just the two. As tnt is hard to come by, unless you've been duping some in, which I doubt you would, as someone who is posting "anonymously" on the forums would be aware that their IP is logged every time they view the forums, and as a result would know that they would be global banned as a result of doing this, I'd say you have little to no chance of ever being able to destroy a single skyscraper. Maybe a few of the smaller houses, yes, but an entire skyscraper would be madness.

TL;DR VCR repair man is NOT Tyler Durden. Project Mayhem is a no-go referral scenario.

Reaction score
Each skycraper at it's largest dimension is 27*27 blocks. Lets assume all skyscrapers from henceforth are stright edge 27*27.
That means per meter, you have a minimum of 107 blocks.
Now, the y= value for the enterance to this typical skyscraper included in this evaluation is 51. This skyscraper's roof starts at 214. Assuming the skyscraper is perfectly square all the way up to here with a blank floor every 7 meters, this means you would be having to remove approximately 31600 blocks PER SKYSCRAPER.

This is of course assuming the skyscraper meets these perfect requirements. However, not all skyscrapers will be the same. Some are shorter, some are taller. Some are built out of glass and quartz, some built out of glass and hardened clay. Point is, to destroy a small town consisting of more than 2 skyscrapers, you'd have to be online for a very long time to destroy just the two. As tnt is hard to come by, unless you've been duping some in, which I doubt you would, as someone who is posting "anonymously" on the forums would be aware that their IP is logged every time they view the forums, and as a result would know that they would be global banned as a result of doing this, I'd say you have little to no chance of ever being able to destroy a single skyscraper. Maybe a few of the smaller houses, yes, but an entire skyscraper would be madness.

TL;DR VCR repair man is NOT Tyler Durden. Project Mayhem is a no-go referral scenario.
I know my IP is being logged.
My anonymous account and Project VCR are both authorised by the Blocktopia staff members. And i am statting with the smaller houses. And then destroying the skyscrapers for a big part.

And yes. I will aim to destroy most of these 31600 blocks

Reaction score
You're like cheesy 1960's batman joker in levels of villainy. That's not how you villain. You are like the Rob Ford of Villains.
I am not a villain.
I am a chess player.
The first part of chess revolves around moving pawns. After a few turns the real chess pieces get into play.

I am the villain?
No.
I'm getting rid of the fucking three-year-old kid throwing every piece at a wall.

Now. I got a city to besiege.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not a villain.
I am a chess player.
The first part of chess revolves around moving pawns. After a few turns the real chess pieces get into play.

I am the villain?
No.
I'm getting rid of the fucking three-year-old kid throwing every piece at a wall.

#waytooedgy4me

also, I have not yet witnessed a single piece of evidence to prove that you have in fact been attacking these compounds. Give me photographic evidence of destruction. THEN we can talk.

Reaction score
#waytooedgy4me

also, I have not yet witnessed a single piece of evidence to prove that you have in fact been attacking these compounds. Give me photographic evidence of destruction. THEN we can talk.
don't be clever. I know you can track the image's source to the IMGUR page.

Peter24

Reaction score
I am not a villain.
I am a chess player.

I am the villain?
No.

4/10 Not sharp enough