Solitude VII - The Zombie Outbreak

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
The Rattata is the second most annoying Pokemon from the Red/Blue GameBoy game. Right after the Zubats in the fukken caves.

A friend gave me an Emerald cartridge for my GBA. The most annoying there is the Poochyena. Worst Pokemon ever, but you'll get to see it every other minute ;-;

• Sad
Reactions: Jayfeather

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
The Rattata is the second most annoying Pokemon from the Red/Blue GameBoy game. Right after the Zubats in the fukken caves.

A friend gave me an Emerald cartridge for my GBA. The most annoying there is the Poochyena. Worst Pokemon ever, but you'll get to see it every other minute ;-;
WAIT NOPE.
Rattata. Is the darkness that looms over the night.
Rattata. Is the one fear of the world.
Rattata. Is batman.

My rattata. Can beat you level 100 magmortar. Your level 100 charizard. Your level 100 Arceus.
Wait. How?

F.E.A.R

Focus Sash
Endeavor
Agility

Rattata.

Make Rattata hold a focus sash. That way he can't be instant KO'd.
The opponent attacks. Rattata clings on with 1HP
Make Rattata use Endeavor. This attack brings the opponent's health down to whatever rattata's is.

Then, Quick attack. This move ALWAYS goes first, ALWAYS. BAM, Opposing team lost his last HitPoint, Rattata wins.

NOW RATTATA RULES.

• Agree
Reactions: Swate

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
WAIT NOPE.
Rattata. Is batman.

My rattata. Can beat you level 100 magmortar. Your level 100 charizard. Your level 100 Arceus.
Wait. How?

F.E.A.R

Focus Sash
Endeavor
Agility

Rattata.

Make Rattata use Endeavor. This attack brings the opponent's health down to whatever rattata's is.

Then, Quick attack. This move ALWAYS goes first, ALWAYS. BAM, Opposing team lost his last HitPoint, Rattata wins.

NOW RATTATA RULES.
I always always did this with my many many Starlys

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
WAIT NOPE.
Rattata. Is batman.

Wait. How?

F.E.A.R

Focus Sash
Endeavor
Agility

Rattata.

NOW RATTATA RULES.
I remember seeing this on the replay floor of the GTS in Diamond C: I laughed my head off

Terre936

Reaction score
WAIT NOPE.
Rattata. Is batman.

Wait. How?

F.E.A.R

Focus Sash
Endeavor
Agility

Rattata.

NOW RATTATA RULES.
or just dont do what you think we'll do because now you told us. (Not like anyone didn't know of that tactic)