Solitude - A request for a return.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX ITTTTT :mad:
Yeah, no. But you got an ERMAGHERD instead. Happy?

But, okok, because I am nice:

Easy Info Screen The command "/?" will show the player some core information about their status, their location, and the environment (including radiation amounts and any droughts).
Droughts
Now there is a random chance that a drought will occur. If a drought happens, it can be anywhere from 1 or more days long and will result in crops being unable to grow.
Thirst
Now, there is a thirst factor to the game. Just like hunger, over time your thirst level will decrease. The lower it gets, the more side effects you will have. As you get perilously close to thirst level 0, you will be a stumbling confused mess.
Any time you drink water from a Glass Bottle, or are in water, your thirst level will increase back up to it's maximum level. It takes about 4 Minecraft days for thirst levels to reach 0.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, no. But you got an ERMAGHERD instead. Happy?

But, okok, because I am nice:

Easy Info Screen The command "/?" will show the player some core information about their status, their location, and the environment (including radiation amounts and any droughts).
Droughts
Now there is a random chance that a drought will occur. If a drought happens, it can be anywhere from 1 or more days long and will result in crops being unable to grow.
Thirst
Now, there is a thirst factor to the game. Just like hunger, over time your thirst level will decrease. The lower it gets, the more side effects you will have. As you get perilously close to thirst level 0, you will be a stumbling confused mess.
Any time you drink water from a Glass Bottle, or are in water, your thirst level will increase back up to it's maximum level. It takes about 4 Minecraft days for thirst levels to reach 0.
These are some nice updates, but what about those little castles with empty chests?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
annoying sound bug, you eat food, and when you are done you hear the sound repeated, like someone was standing behind you eating.

Also is it a reason water always have a rad at 5? and air is at 0?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
annoying sound bug, you eat food, and when you are done you hear the sound repeated, like someone was standing behind you eating.

Also is it a reason water always have a rad at 5? and air is at 0?
Omg play the game. Have you even played Fallout? Have you even heard of it? After the explosion water was arradiated, Sometimes you get radiation and sometimes you don't, it's random and that has been said ages ago and atleast twice by now.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Omg play the game. Have you even played Fallout? Have you even heard of it? After the explosion water was arradiated, Sometimes you get radiation and sometimes you don't, it's random and that has been said ages ago and atleast twice by now.
Never played fallout, and i havent readed anything about radiation in water before now. As solitude is full of bugs I just wanted to notice you incase it wasnt suposted to be like that.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
You alfready fixed a ton, but its still some like the sound bug as i said above, a bug that do that you dont need to drink the water bottle, just right clicking it. Players protected against PvP can be killed with bows, taking a bath doesnt refill your thirst and some more.
OMG WHAT A CRAP SERVER, WOULD NEVER PLAY THERE!

Silvuss

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how to make a working radio tower. I have the iron block with a redstone torch placed on it, and I have 128 iron bars that I placed ontop and it still dosn't work :(