Solitude - A request for a return.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score

I died sometime yesterday, my time, being EST (UTC-5 / GMT-5) at... Around 3:00 PM EST, on 8/5/2012.

And it says I have to wait 3 days. :p
Come on, now don't be silly:

It goes by the Server Time.
It goes by the worldwide most accepted date format: DDMMYYYY

Which means you get unbanned in 12 hours. Can't you count 24hrs from the time you were banned? :confused:

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Come on, now don't be silly:

It goes by the Server Time.
It goes by the worldwide most accepted date format: DDMMYYYY

Which means you get unbanned in 12 hours. Can't you count 24hrs from the time you were banned? :confused:
I did not know of suck information.

Now that I know, I'll remember that. xD

Edit : And looking at this, this is the best coincidence I have ever run into. No other day could be more appropriate for this situation.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Lottery tickets!

#1, Freedom.
#2, Get your legs crippled.
#3, 4, 5. Get burnt on a pile of tires.
#6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Get crucified.
#10+ Get thrown in a deep pit with countless creepers.

Ladies and gentleman, that's the lottery of life.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Is sad, someone greifed and stole my stuff. ;-; Despite everything being layers underground and i had covered everything up at top.... someone either had xray or was very lucky when they broke a block underneath them. I now run with all my might enchanted armorz and weapons and left over food to find and slaughter this person. :D

EDIT: So, i died without finding the greifer/theif, after literally 10 minecraft cycles of day/night of being on the surface i found no one. Villages, and fortresses and ruins yes. But not a single person. I decided to dig a bit seeing as how i was low on food and make a small base. I fall into a mineshaft with a cave spider spawner right next to me. Managed to kill em all and break the spawner, go in deeper and what do i see? Lava cavern with a little slime. I made the slime my pet, but..... it pushed me off the edge into lava. SoB slime.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Everlasting sickness (Yes it increases time) , I think I'm also cursed by some atmosphere, or something.

Edit: Is it just me, or do zombies have the ability to break doors now? ._.