Solitude - A request for a return.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
I seem to be having a glitch at the minute.
I got slowness for 9:17 minutes, but the problem is it won't go away. Everytime I go on my inventory it restarts at 9:17. I now have 3 of these, including nasua which makes the room swirl.

Anyone else having this problem?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
NEWS:

1. The Authority has opened a door to hell, accessible by wonderous portal technology.

2. Electricity!

We have made considerable progress, the first lines of technology are returning. You can now power levers, buttons, etc with electricity, in order for them to work. For this you need to build a generator!

To create a generator, follow this example:

· Place 9 iron blocks in a square.
· Attach iron fence to each corner of the generator, each two blocks high.
· Place redstone lamps on top of the fence.
· Place levers to the top of each of the lamps.
· Place a furnace in the centre.
· Type: “/mte activate generator” while looking at the furnace.
· Turn the generator on and off by punching the furnace.

Generators allow you to use electricity, and are therefore crucial to your survival. They generate electricity in a 30 block radius around the generator. Lever and Buttons only work when one is near and turned on. Redstone torches do not work at all - whoever heard of endless electricity?

3. Radios!

With the discovery of electricity comes the technology of radio communiation.

You can build a radio by studying the following picture closely:

To build a Radio Tower, you will need a generator. Once you have built a generator, you can build a radio tower near the generator. Radio towers consist of three redstone lamps placed in a horizontal line, all next to each other. Then, place a lever on the front of the middle lap, and buttons on the front of the lamps on each side. Then, place iron fence on the back of each lamp. After that, place iron fence on the top of the middle lamp, and more fences in that location boosts your signal range. Finally, place signs on the antenna, with the beginning of your message at the bottom o the antenna, and each part above of that.

Now look at the lever and type "/mtr activate radiotower"
You can tune the channel by pressing the buttons.

Using a handheld radio (Compass) you can click to tune through the radio channels and listen to them.

( Shinyshark - feel free to put into the guide :) )

Vatowski

Reaction score

Inventory Update.

News:

-I am planting sugarcanes near water sources to make them less rare so everybody can be happy :)
-My base that I used to be living in got raided 3 times :S
-I am working alone now, I am always on the run never at the same place.
-Will be planting netherwarts in random places of the over world, they will be on the surface
-Might be doing FREE raffles of my items :)
-And ya you jelly of my bow ;3
-Found a music disc in the middle of no where not even protected O.O. Does it belong to anyone?

PS: the items I am hiding with my bow starts with a D... YOU FIND OUT YET?