Skyrim!

Summer10

Reaction score
Can someone give me a screenshot of the location of the entrance of the Dark Brotherhood to me, I kill Grelod the Kind and everything but I can't find the hideout.
Did you talk to the kid in windhelm? If you just killed her, go to him and tell him you did it, then go to sleep, the first quest will be started when you do that, or you can talk to the kid then kill her... you can't get in otherwise since you don't know the passcode.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
No, I've done the scary kid quest thingy, I spoke to that woman who took me to the abandoned shack, and she invite me to the dark brotherhood, now I just need to find the base.
Did you talk to the kid in windhelm? If you just killed her, go to him and tell him you did it, then go to sleep, the first quest will be started when you do that, or you can talk to the kid then kill her... you can't get in otherwise since you don't know the passcode.

C

Ciphered

I have a psychological hatred towards the unlawful, so I'm avoiding the Thieves Guild.

(Not my fault, friend's father was a police officer. He's now FBI.)

Digitalis

Reaction score
So I was leaving Winterhold, and a guard I was passing by, was talking about how a dragon could come out at any moment. As soon as I leave winterhold, a dragon comes, out of complete luck. So, as soon as I kill it in the middle of town, the same guard comes up to me and complains about how he's stuck with guard duty and his cousin is fighting dragons... :L

Reactions: Jayfeather

Summer10

Reaction score
@Summer10 I'm just as confused as Ciphered ._.
OH. I see now.
Summer10, Ciphered was saying that in reference to my telling him to join the Thieve's Guild for money, not in response to anything referring to the Dark Brotherhood.
I could've sworn he was quoting
What is life's greatest music?

SSSSssssSSSSsssilence, my brother...
my bad... that is what I was referring to, sorry for the confusion ciphered

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
On my way to go defeat Morokei. My brother has already defeated him. Says it's better if you stay above him. Arch-Mage robes here I come. >:3

EDIT: Also, forgot to add that his mask is pretty amazing. Comes with 100% Magicka Regeneration.

scotty12345

Reaction score
i can safely say. i have done all my quests with no external help :p
if you guys want i can post my screenshots of my current armor etc?:)
also im still finding dragons after finishing the main quest. iv clocked up over 80 hours now xD

Digitalis

Reaction score
On my way to go defeat Morokei. My brother has already defeated him. Says it's better if you stay above him. Arch-Mage robes here I come. >:3

EDIT: Also, forgot to add that his mask is pretty amazing. Comes with 100% Magicka Regeneration.
I was completely unprepared when I went to fight it. I ended up just sneak attacking with my bow from the previous room. There was probably 30 second intervals in between each shot. D:

lolpierandom

Reaction score
In the quest to go to Sovngarde, I just ran past the Dragon Priest and jumped into the portal...

We assassiny-types aren't made for fighting instakill dragons priests :(

When I get bored of completely playing assassin wood-elf, I might go back to my original nord 2hander, or maybe start a Altmer mage.

Probably going to end up as a conjuration/destruction mix, with restoration on the side and some alteration tossed in.

Summer10

Reaction score

All of the dragon priests masks are amazing ;D I have krosis and vokun
Make sure you keep them! You can turn them in in labyrinthian :)

C

Ciphered

Wait, it doesn't end when you finish the main quest?

So, it's better than what I thought?

...meh, still doing Civil War questline first.

Summer10

Reaction score
Wait, it doesn't end when you finish the main quest?

So, it's better than what I thought?

...meh, still doing Civil War questline first.
I think the level cap is 81 but yeh it goes on for a Looooooooong time... I have played for about a month now and have only cracked like half of the side quests :)

joselyn

Reaction score
ikilledgrelodthekindbutnevergotkidnappedwheniisleptalsosthisstupidpgonewontletmehitspaveordeletehowdoigetkidnapped

Summer10

Reaction score
ikilledgrelodthekindbutnevergotkidnappedwheniisleptalsosthisstupidpgonewontletmehitspaveordeletehowdoigetkidnapped

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
i killed grelod the kind but never got kidnapped when i slept. also this stupid pgone(???) wont let me hit space or delete. how do i get kidnapped?
Added spaces and end punctuation... You have to sleep for 10 hours or more. Just sleep for 24 hours and you should be good. If you don't get kidnapped, head to Windhelm and talk to the correct kid and tell him you did it. Then sleep for 10 hours.