Skyrim!

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Was anyone else really disappointed by the final battle with Alduin? You get three people helping you and he's incredibly weak...I stood there the entire time just whacking him with my sword, and I didn't have to heal once.

• Agree
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Was anyone else really disappointed by the final battle with Alduin? You get three people helping you and he's incredibly weak...I stood there the entire time just whacking him with my sword, and I didn't have to heal once.
Put the difficulty on max and then complain.

Adept = Sit in alduin's breath and take like half a hp bar of damage. PSHHH

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
I play on expert most of the time.
Also: I have a legendary glass sword that does over 100 damage per hit <3
How it was made: First, take as many fortify alchemy potions as you can until you hit the limit. Then, make enough fortify smithing potions to hit the limit. Go to a smithy, take the potions, sharpen the glass sword, and then make it legendary.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Im not saying use it all the time, but its useful in tight situations, as well as quite satisfying. Though admittedly, its less about using the infinity plus one sword, and more about getting it. (Except in final fantasy X godammit. It is not humanly possible to accomplish 0.00 seconds on a chocobo ride.)

T

Tiger_087

I literally just got it as well.
When I was fighting Milmulnir with the Whiterun Guards, I couldn't get a single hit on him because my archery "wasn't working". Turns out I was pressing the wrong button.

Summer10

Reaction score
This was just too precious even though it was in Oblivion
I need to explore more caves/dungeons in skyrim... I have been neglecting to do so for a while now and that is all that is left, oh and 3 daedric quests left, clavicus, meridia, and mehrune

• Haha
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Skyrim made my heart stop for a second. I was in a Falmer cave, and was a little detected so I dove into a tent to remain hidden. Stupid Chaurus spotted me and kept shaking its tail and alerting the Falmer. A Falmer walked in and we stood face to face for ten seconds before he walked away. I quickly rolled out of there and barely escaped undetected.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Sweet.... Christ.

That is amazing, I want that so badly, I will sell my soul for possession of that space core! (And knowing skyrim, that is a possibility)