Skyrim general discussion.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Raxo, if you've got Dragonborn get Severin Manor. You have to do this quest http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Served_Cold

and it's got full Blacksmith anemities and tons of weapon racks I've already used up from collecting random cool stuff I find on people I kill :D

Soo yesterday I decided to run to Dawnstar from Windhelm... stalking a dragon and 2-shotting it because I accidentally used Dragon Aspect instead of Dragonrend...

I'm actually only level 28, probably beat Alduin when I was 25-ish.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I have Dragonborn. But when I went to Solsthein (or something), I couldn't return to Skyrim, so I had to restart it. (well, good that I restarted it, because first time was waaay more n00bish.)

Oh just talk to Gjalund Salt-Sage on his boat in Raven Rock.... If it's a glitch then (Assuming you're on PC) I'd just type in the console commands coc Riverwood and it'll teleport you to Riverwood.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I have Dragonborn. But when I went to Solsthein (or something), I couldn't return to Skyrim, so I had to restart it. (well, good that I restarted it, because first time was waaay more n00bish.)

Oh just talk to Gjalund Salt-Sage on his boat in Raven Rock.... If it's a glitch then (Assuming you're on PC) I'd just type in the console commands coc Riverwood and it'll teleport you to Riverwood.
But I don't have to do any quests from him?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Well, I bought house in Solitude and fully decorated it.
But nearest smelter I know is in Whiterun >.>

Why I can't have full blacksmith set nearby + enchanting/alchemy in my home? Where I should buy home?

BTW Making potions is most efficient way to make money.
If you want high value/mass ration at low cost and train several skills, then it would be like that:

Find and buy all iron ore you can (it has veeery low value).
Transmute it to gold (+Alteration) and smelt it.
Make jewelery (+Smithing). Gems are optional, but they increase value.
You can enchant it to futher boost its value (+Enchanting)
Then sell it for $$$$ (+Speech)
Or you can do all of your miscellaneous quests instead of ignoring them and earn over 50K gold. I'm not even kidding. "Oh, help us our shipment got stolen and I might have to close the shop! Retrieve the shipment for me!!!" *goes to get the shipment* "Oh thank you, here's 1250 gold and we'll take our shipment that consists of a piece of bread, a steel sword of freezing (value: 124), an imperial helmet (value: ~300) and a statue (value: 150)"

nitasu987

Reaction score

Why I can't have full blacksmith set nearby + enchanting/alchemy in my home? Where I should buy home?

If you want high value/mass ration at low cost and train several skills, then it would be like that:

Or you can do all of your miscellaneous quests instead of ignoring them and earn over 50K gold. I'm not even kidding. "Oh, help us our shipment got stolen and I might have to close the shop! Retrieve the shipment for me!!!" *goes to get the shipment* "Oh thank you, here's 1250 gold and we'll take our shipment that consists of a piece of bread, a steel sword of freezing (value: 124), an imperial helmet (value: ~300) and a statue (value: 150)"

Or, you can do what I do and player.additem f 10000000

Although I've done some Roleplays and bought Proudspire Legit playing as a Wood Elf Bard :D

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Well, I do all these misc. quests. I have over 60000 gold ;)

---------------------------------------------MERGED------------------------------------------------------
Is she really immortal?

Yes, she is immortal.

Nice view from very high up.

Dragon tried to raid wizards, and failed.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Lol I have Mjoll too and she's good :D Did you keep Grimsever on her? I got a Daedric Warhammer of Petrifying and I was like 'hmmm do I give this to Mjoll?.... Nah she can keep her sword so we can be enchanted glass sword buddies!'

Currently doing a Roleplay as Mulvas Raal, a Dark Elf (Non-Dragonborn) from Solstheim, who now is living in Windhelm. Bloodskal Blade rocks :D

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Lol I have Mjoll too and she's good :D Did you keep Grimsever on her? I got a Daedric Warhammer of Petrifying and I was like 'hmmm do I give this to Mjoll?.... Nah she can keep her sword so we can be enchanted glass sword buddies!'

Currently doing a Roleplay as Mulvas Raal, a Dark Elf (Non-Dragonborn) from Solstheim, who now is living in Windhelm. Bloodskal Blade rocks :D
I let keep her sword.
I have Ebony W(B)anhammer, that can suck souls filling my crystals for enchanting.
Also I have enchanted crossbow.
And I'm Chaotic Neutral Khajiit called Puss in Boots (there are dungeons and dragons so.. :D)

nitasu987

Reaction score

I let keep her sword.
I have Ebony W(B)anhammer, that can suck souls filling my crystals for enchanting.
Also I have enchanted crossbow.
And I'm Chaotic Neutral Khajiit called Puss in Boots (there are dungeons and dragons so.. :D)

Lol XD

My main is Ulnir, a Dark Elf Mage with Chillrend, Archmage's Robes, Dragonscale Boots/Gauntlets, Necklace of Peerless Wielding and a Ring of Peeless Destruction (Cuz of that typo XD)

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Skyrim lacks reputation system, is there mod for it?
What do you mean by Reputation system... You can be a thane/have a bounty and the Guards do comment on your faction/actions/armor/weapons/etc
I know that, but for example few days after I slay dragon, that flew into middle of city, people forget about that.
Or bandits attacks me even if I'm overpowered as hell lol.

It could be more sophisticated, influencing on how people generally are viewing you.
So for example you killed all certain hold citizens, you wouldn't be save anywhere.
And if you successfully eliminated threats to Empire, people for example could lower selling prices anywhere you go.

EDIT: Some pictures:

ORLY? Also I destroyed Alduin by attacking him from behind XD

My first mastered skill!

nitasu987

Reaction score
So..... did you do the best main mission yet?

You'll know if you didn't :D
Yea, I completed it (killed Alduin in Sovengarde).

Oh...... um...... that wasn't the missions I was talking about D:

The one that I said was where you have to go get the elder scroll. Killing Alduin is good though too :D
OHGOD I hated Alftand lol

All other Dwarven Ruins are fun though :D :D :D But Bloodskal Barrow is awesomely IMPOSSIBLE on low levels, there's Wights and Scourges eep #Godmode

radman573

Reaction score
Yea, I completed it (killed Alduin in Sovengarde).

The one that I said was where you have to go get the elder scroll. Killing Alduin is good though too :D

All other Dwarven Ruins are fun though :D :D :D But Bloodskal Barrow is awesomely IMPOSSIBLE on low levels, there's Wights and Scourges eep #Godmode

Well..... I liked it because of the challenge and Blackreach :D

nitasu987

Reaction score

Well..... I liked it because of the challenge and Blackreach :D

Lol I liked it as a dungeon, just storyline wise was sorta anticlimactic and boring ;-; Alduin was easy for me... Main Quest should have been longer... but I like the Theives Guild questline so much :D

Poll: Favorite Guild/Faction?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Can you guys post pictures and such in a spoiler? (It's spoiling it for me because I don't want to see some of this)

I just got Smithing level 100 yesterday, I made my own Dragon Armor and I made a Daedric sword which I improved. The entirety of my armor is legendary plus the sword!