Skyrim general discussion.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Yup, that's how :D Werewolves are OP, faster than Horses, have epic Damage/Stamina regen and look awesome!
But only last for 2.50 minutes...
Also...
I'm level 20
What should I do now? I'm bored. I just want to do simple stuff.
and is the Companion questline long?
And how do I make my armour legendary?
And how do I disenchant armour because I can't do it :I

Companions isnt that long
You gotta get really high smithing and keep improving it
Disenchant at an Arcane Enchanter

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Yup, that's how :D Werewolves are OP, faster than Horses, have epic Damage/Stamina regen and look awesome!
But only last for 2.50 minutes...
Also...
I'm level 20
What should I do now? I'm bored. I just want to do simple stuff.
and is the Companion questline long?
And how do I make my armour legendary?
And how do I disenchant armour because I can't do it :I
Eat more bandits. They are tasty. there is perk, that allows to prolong werewolf mode, when eating creatures.
Do bounties, and help people. Anything in Misc. list are shorter simpler quests.
It has several quests, but I don't remember being lengthy.
Train blacksmithing up to level 100.
Disenchanting is for learning new enchantments. Otherwise you can't do that.
----------------------------------------------------------------MERGED---------------------------------------------------

Here are my skills now:

There are my quests, that I completed.

Umm... theres few quests in list...

Reactions: nitasu987

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Some n00b bandits tried to raid my sweet home.
It has everything that I need - full blacksmith service and enchanting/alchemy table also lot of containers, so I can segregate my stuff.
I have all DLCs ;)

Now I'm trying to level all my skill to 100 and then let giant bash me until I level up to 251 level.

My imports are potions, ingredients, soul gems and raw materials (Alchemy/Enchanting/Blacksmitch)
My exports are enchanted and enhanced weapons, armor and jewelery.
I think I can shake up Skyrims economy now, if there was one.

Edit:

LOL

EDIT2:
I heard, that fastest way to level up from 15 to 100 in shortest time is spamming "Paralyze" spell (Alteration) on your follower (you can reduce cost to 0 with right enchantments).
Is that true?

EDIT3:
Looks like it could be fastest way to level up.
But you'll need 100% Alteration Magicka Cost reduction (max skills at enchanting, or slightly lower and Fortify Enchant potion).
You can use this Fortify Alteration on: Armor, Helmet, Ring and Necklace.
Also follower will umm... dislike you for this, so better use some other target like unlucky bandit XD.
With Extra Effect you can use this on normal armor, as there is 6x2=12 slots to use...
So you can play normally, one handed weapon + paralyze, while making "Alteration" skill legendary once per while.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I already mastered most of skills :D
EDIT: Testing out master destruction spell in middle of city.

They don't even-

CHARGING...

....RELEASING LARGE AMOUNT OF ENERGY IN SHORT PERIOD OF TIME!!!!!

After effect: Death, third-degree burns and fire everywhere.

Exploding again :D

Then I reloaded game ;)

• Winner

nitasu987

Reaction score
There should be a new achievement: Kill Heimskr and Nazeem stealthily
I already killed Heimskr stealthily with crossbow, when I was training Pickpocket in Jarls castle :p

He was annoying lol

I just ran up behind him and sneak killed him on my Bro'Hood guys, and killed Nazeem in his sleep after killing Anoriath in his sleep for the contract.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
There should be a new achievement: Kill Heimskr and Nazeem stealthily
I already killed Heimskr stealthily with crossbow, when I was training Pickpocket in Jarls castle :p

He was annoying lol

I just ran up behind him and sneak killed him on my Bro'Hood guys, and killed Nazeem in his sleep after killing Anoriath in his sleep for the contract.
I'm just training all my skills (and levelling by spamming paralyze till I unlock all perks <resetting Alteration every time it reaches 100> on my follower) before leaving to Solstheim.
Only 4 skills (Sneak/Archery/Alchemy/Speech) left to master :D

nitasu987

Reaction score

He was annoying lol

I'm just training all my skills (and levelling by spamming paralyze till I unlock all perks <resetting Alteration every time it reaches 100> on my follower) before leaving to Solstheim.

nice ;D

Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

nice ;D
And these four already are above 80 ;)

EDIT: Finished trained Archery and Sneak. Greybreads never knew what was constantly stinging them for 2 ingame days.

I trained One-Handed on Ms. Lioness and Conjuration on poor mammoth, that got stuck.
I tried to do [Conjuration/Soul Trap] it on my chickens, but they ran away, cow, but stupid Lydia (shes my housecarl) intervened and horse - killed by random troll.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Mastered all skills. Now to sell off potions to Fences (they have 4k gold! BTW Solitude-Whiterun-Windhelm trip is very effective), that I made.
Also I was annoying Guards to train my Speech (doing things, that give minor bounty).

I'll go to Solstheim after I unlock all perks :D