Skyrim general discussion.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got around to re-playing skyrim, this run through i have approximately 75-80 Mods on the go (most minor graphics/gameplay tweaks) ~ First few test images of how it looks and im pretty damn pleased!

Chose to run through as a Woodelf with Bow + Greatsword, purely because i couldn't decide between my love of long-range manslaughter or beating things to a pulp. Hairs needs fixing but thats for another day.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Finally got around to re-playing skyrim, this run through i have approximately 75-80 Mods on the go (most minor graphics/gameplay tweaks) ~ First few test images of how it looks and im pretty damn pleased!

Chose to run through as a Woodelf with Bow + Greatsword, purely because i couldn't decide between my love of long-range manslaughter or beating things to a pulp. Hairs needs fixing but thats for another day.

Your wood elf is so.... smexy..... Sucks you can't marry any female Bosmer ;-;

So what did you name him?

OMG I just found a Dragonscale Helmet in Valtheim Towers at level 28 XD (Giving it to Teldryn)

radman573

Reaction score
Well, I have the platinum trophy in Skyrim :D

Anyway, I am quite mad a Bethesda for that stupid DLC problem for PS3. The lack of communication is the biggest problem though, I probably would have bought the DLC if they actually treated their customers correctly >:O

nitasu987

Reaction score
Well, I have the platinum trophy in Skyrim :D

Anyway, I am quite mad a Bethesda for that stupid DLC problem for PS3. The lack of communication is the biggest problem though, I probably would have bought the DLC if they actually treated their customers correctly >:O

XD Teldryn won't wear it.... But I found treasure map IX's Treasure, was easy :D

Anyways off to Markarth cuz I'm bored!

Did lots of questing in Markarth and became thane... and did my 100th quest! (Heart of Dibella)! Now I'm bored with one point of sneak to go until I get Silent Roll but I need to level up to level 30 to do that XD

nitasu987

Reaction score

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
My character level is now 42. Now training one-handed weapons ;)

:D What factions have you done? I've only done CoW and Imperial Legion (but did the first TG/Companions quests)

I'm gonna post some pictures soon of a good amount of my Dragonborns
I finished Imperial Legion, Companions (except the Circle - werewolf one), and College of Wizards.

nitasu987

Reaction score

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

nitasu987

Reaction score
I finished Imperial Legion, Companions (except the Circle - werewolf one), and College of Wizards.

But werewolf ish op
I said I didn't picked werewolf quest ;)

wait... So you're gonna or not XD I'm confused

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxqmrqy8wukg5k0/2013-08-01 16.10.20.jpg
This is Ulnir, my main

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnuwruqxvsbmxhc/2013-06-23 04.53.07.jpg
Akilo, my Redguard (Usually has the Helmet on though)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3etd00f5wyjmkjo/2013-06-29 15.23.02.jpg
Salvus, my Wood Elf Assassin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o8eden1gatxucn/2013-07-17 09.41.07.jpg
Cyrus Parsius, Imperial Assassin

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
  • Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I completed the game by finishing the last story line quest. I am level 63 and the following skills are level 100: sneaking, pickpocketing, blocking, one handed and smithing. I wear special gloves which give you twice the backstab damage, so my daggers (two of them, so times two the damage) do 92 * 30 damage each. About 2760 damage per daggers which makes for 5520 damage per dagger if I sneak up on someone. Did I one-hit kill dragons? No silly man, I used two daggers. I two hit kill dragons.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Niiiice

Currently at level 29 (Very, very close to 30) and my only thing at 100 is Destruction (But 1h is at 75-ish) and my sneak/speech are around 50. My Light Armor is only 30-ish but its ok because I play on godmode :D

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Brave

Reaction score
I completed the game by finishing the last story line quest. I am level 63 and the following skills are level 100: sneaking, pickpocketing, blocking, one handed and smithing. I wear special gloves which give you twice the backstab damage, so my daggers (two of them, so times two the damage) do 92 * 30 damage each. About 2760 damage per daggers which makes for 5520 damage per dagger if I sneak up on someone. Did I one-hit kill dragons? No silly man, I used two daggers. I two hit kill dragons.
Can't you use the Ogma Infinum to level up the 3 main level ups or something?
Besides isn't there an exploit by reading Ogma Infinum then putting back on a shelf to level up easily?

*Sigh*
I play on Xbox so there's no sexy mods.
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME GODS...
Anyways
The only thing I actually do is level up in smithing by exploiting stuff.
Right now I'm about 2 quests away from getting Morokei. (THE GODS HAVE BLESSED ME!!!)
and I'm slowly but surely completely the god damned main storyline.
What else should I do?
I was planning to collect all the Dragon Priest masks
AND
What did you do when you were level 20?
P.S
I has all da DLCs.

Brave

Reaction score
Yup, that's how :D Werewolves are OP, faster than Horses, have epic Damage/Stamina regen and look awesome!
But only last for 2.50 minutes...
Also...
I'm level 20
What should I do now? I'm bored. I just want to do simple stuff.
and is the Companion questline long?
And how do I make my armour legendary?
And how do I disenchant armour because I can't do it :I