Samily Music

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Song's nice. Music is catchy. But only for the first time. It gets old pretty quick.
I dunno if it's just me but there's the sound of a lighter being lighted at the start...
I don't know how to describe it but there's some sort of crackling noise in the song?
Parts of the song sound... Distorted as tough they were put trough a cheap USB Dongle sound card and then put to high quality...
Singing is average compared to other stuff i listen to.
6.95/10
Wouldn't add this to my personal playlist but it's good enough to listen to once in a while.

These are personal opinions tough. So feel free to scold me that i just have a bad taste in music.
*scolds* This is amazing how dare you

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Song's nice. Music is catchy. But only for the first time. It gets old pretty quick.
I dunno if it's just me but there's the sound of a lighter being lighted at the start...
I don't know how to describe it but there's some sort of crackling noise in the song?
Parts of the song sound... Distorted as tough they were put trough a cheap USB Dongle sound card and then put to high quality...
Singing is average compared to other stuff i listen to.
6.95/10
Wouldn't add this to my personal playlist but it's good enough to listen to once in a while.

These are personal opinions tough. So feel free to scold me that i just have a bad taste in music.
The crackling noise is that of a record player, and was intentionally placed at both the start and end of the song. S'all experimental. The distortion may be one if two things: if you mean in the vocals at some points in the song, that's intentional, partially inspired by the EQ the Arctic Monkeys sometimes put on their vocal tracks. If you're referring to the slight distortion present over the outro of the song, that MAY be due to my video editing software compressing the file insufficiently. When I get around to putting this on band camp that issue shouldn't be there. Thanks for your honest feedback though :) I'll be sure to keep it in mind for our future works :)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Faliara

Reaction score
I can't seem to load the video for Wonderwall, but just as I was typing that up the song started playing. The place the video should be is still a big blank, but what I heard was ASTOUNDING. It. Is. Beautiful.

EDIT: Just listened to your cover of Wishing Well too :D Nice!

Last edited:

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't seem to load the video for Wonderwall, but just as I was typing that up the song started playing. The place the video should be is still a big blank, but what I heard was ASTOUNDING. It. Is. Beautiful.

EDIT: Just listened to your cover of Wishing Well too :D Nice!
The videos are pretty boring, just some out of focus trees I filmed, nothing really interesting :p But I'm glad you enjoyed the music ^_^

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ah, so this must be the new backup singer!

Jk though I do look forward to the next song.

Are you at all thinking of doing any originals or do you only do covers of current songs?
We've talked about this possibility, but it's still just discussion for now. I'll just go ahead and say 'maybe' for now :)

• Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12