Samily Music

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Since we had such a great response, Emily and I are working on more music to be released at some point in the near future! Some demos have been recorded and we're now about to start working on the final recording of the next cover.

Thank you for all the lovely responses guys, it means a lot <3 We weren't expecting so many people to actually listen to it, so this was an awesome surprise :D

Stay groovy,

-Sam & Emily

Last edited:

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Since we had such a great response, Emily and I are working on more music to be released at some point in the near future! Some demos have been recorded and we're now about to start working on the final recording of the next cover.

Thank you for all the lovely responces guys, it means a lot <3 We weren't expecting so many people to actually listen to it, so this was an awesome surprise :D

Stay groovy,

-Sam & Emily
Yay and congrats for over 200 views :3

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score

Thank you for all the lovely responses guys, it means a lot <3 We weren't expecting so many people to actually listen to it, so this was an awesome surprise :D

Stay groovy,

-Sam & Emily
~squeaks~
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
~starting crying of happiness~ :'3

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Holy shit, I'm getting goosebumps, this is so sweet that I'm gonna cry omfg you guys just fit perfectly together
Awesome cover, I would have put some percussion in it, but yea you know, drummers and songs without percussion... Haha just nvm me
I really hope to hear more soon, keep up the good work!
Spoiler: The next song will DEFINITELY have a beat ;)

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

http://samily.bandcamp.com/track/wishing-well

Samily 2.0

(Feat. @Lupus_Stevens)

Again, as a special pre-release on Blocktopia, Samily can now present you with our latest cover - blink-182's 'Wishing Well'. A special thanks to Lupus who supplied the drum track!

FrenchSanta12 - Vocals
OgroovysamO - Guitar and mixing

Feat. Lupus_Stevens - Drums (+mixing)

We would love to hear your thoughts, guys! C:

-Sam & Emily​

Last edited:

Jan Henrik

Reaction score

Samily 2.0

(Feat. @Lupus_Stevens)

Again, as a special pre-release on Blocktopia, Samily can now present you with our latest cover - blink-182's 'Wishing Well'. A special thanks to Lupus who supplied the drum track!

FrenchSanta12 - Vocals
OgroovysamO - Guitar and mixing

Feat. Lupus_Stevens - Drums (+mixing)

We would love to hear your thoughts, guys! C:

-Sam & Emily​
@FrenchSanta12 you have an awesome voice!!!!

@OvergroovysamO TEACH ME GUITAR ;-;

and nice drums @Lumpus_Stevens

edit: im bad at marking people ;-;

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
yknow what sam if i somehow end up with an instrument you are gonna teach me how to use it. (DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY LIKE EVERYTHING)
I CAN'T TEACH PEOPLE I HAVE NO PATIENCE, GOD KNOWS HOW I WORK THESE THINGS OUT MYSELF I JUST HIT THESE METAL STRINGS ON THIS WOODEN BOX AND NICE SOUNDS SOMETIMES COME OUT OF IT AND I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A MICROPHONE TO HAND AND STUFF HAPPENS THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT THOUGH

I would so love to work with you guys as well. Maybe some day. o7
Perhaps one day :)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I CAN'T TEACH PEOPLE I HAVE NO PATIENCE, GOD KNOWS HOW I WORK THESE THINGS OUT MYSELF I JUST HIT THESE METAL STRINGS ON THIS WOODEN BOX AND NICE SOUNDS SOMETIMES COME OUT OF IT AND I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A MICROPHONE TO HAND AND STUFF HAPPENS THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT THOUGH

Perhaps one day :)
As a bass guitar player, this is pretty damn accurate.

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
As a bass guitar player, this is pretty damn accurate.

You are all talented people stop denying it.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Song's nice. Music is catchy. But only for the first time. It gets old pretty quick.
I dunno if it's just me but there's the sound of a lighter being lighted at the start...
I don't know how to describe it but there's some sort of crackling noise in the song?
Parts of the song sound... Distorted as tough they were put trough a cheap USB Dongle sound card and then put to high quality...
Singing is average compared to other stuff i listen to.
6.95/10
Wouldn't add this to my personal playlist but it's good enough to listen to once in a while.

These are personal opinions tough. So feel free to scold me that i just have a bad taste in music.