Roll Call: Old Members

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
  • What name(s) would people most know you by?
    • Middy or Midnight
  • What are you doing right now?
    • Currently I'm just watching a stream because I'm not at work for once lol
  • How's life been?
    • Fairly decent to be honest. I've met a bunch of great friends in my time away here and they're a second family <3 I even got to meet one of them in person back in August not long after I had gone to an amazing rock concert.
  • Did you get laid?
    • Lol Next Question
  • Where are you in your school or professional career?
    • I just recently was promoted to a manager at my job, but I'm honestly looking for a different job that can help with my health issues and would generally be a good place to stay at.
  • Are you ok?
    • At the moment I am. I've been struggling with Depression lately, but I feel like I'm currently on the Upswing c:

Reactions: Willchill

Sploorky

Reaction score
I miss many of you :(
love you mikey

• What name(s) would people most know you by? Sploorky
  • What are you doing right now? Have an hour and a half break between classes so I'm at the library.
  • How's life been? - Real good. Been in a good relationship for a year, love my job, doing well in school. Life's great.
  • Where are you in your school or professional career? Doing prereqs for a civil engineering degree right now. Wrapping up everything that isn't math or science related this semester.
  • Are you ok? Yep
  • Etc. - hope everyone's doing well

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
love you mikey

• What name(s) would people most know you by? Sploorky
  • What are you doing right now? Have an hour and a half break between classes so I'm at the library.
  • How's life been? - Real good. Been in a good relationship for a year, love my job, doing well in school. Life's great.
  • Where are you in your school or professional career? Doing prereqs for a civil engineering degree right now. Wrapping up everything that isn't math or science related this semester.
  • Are you ok? Yep
  • Etc. - hope everyone's doing well
BUT DID YOU GET LAID?