Roll Call: Old Members

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
Sure.

What are you doing right now?

Finished up playing The Division, browsing Reddit, and figuring out which panels at Silicon Valley Comic Con I'll be going to tomorrow.

How's life been?

As interesting as ever. Moved to California, took a new job.

Did you get laid?

Where are you in your school or professional career?

Doing well in my career, made it up to the big leagues. Would like to go back to school for an unrelated field, but we'll see where that goes.

Are you ok?

Yes.

parquette

Reaction score
Wow a lot of people I remember on here! Well I joined in 2011/12, and haven't been extremely active over the servers (aside from the event SMP server) so I think that qualifies :D

I have a whole lot of projects going on, possibly got a job, and I have an online college course paper that's due tomorrow that I have only written the intro to. Yeah, I push things back to the last minute -\_('',)_/-

How's Life been?
Well for starters, I ain't dead yet, so I think that's good...?

School isn't going the greatest sadly, I have stalled on certain things and now need to get myself back on track. Oh well...

Are you ok?
Definitely!

• Confusing
Reactions: Prizyms

AvantGarde

Reaction score
It's nice to see a bunch of my old friends here c: (Though we still need some updates from certain peeps!)

As for me I've been okay, up and down on the roller coaster of life. I'm not dead Trap! Still have the same truly amazing girlfriend who helps me navigate the crazy ocean of life. I hang out a lot with some of the old crew of ethical1337, Damer, Reyvnnova (obviously) and Zippywins as well as still talking to a few other old members from time to time. I'll try to get them to post of here at some point!

Been addicted to playing heroes of the storm lately (I know it's awful yet the matches are so quick and I don't get ptsd like I do playing dota) and I still play steam games from time to time as well so if anyone wants to play or chat feel free to add me c: Same name as here.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

Getting by in school, working on an organization/publication with some school friends, other things that keep me super busy

How's life been?
Great. Working hard, it's paying off, but I have little to no free time nowadays.

Did you get laid?

Applying to colleges etc. Surviving

Are you ok?
Quite

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
  • What are you doing right now?
Senior year of high school, and watching my time dwindle before -higher education-.
  • How's life been?
Fucking great. My distance from the community was almost directly caused by the development of my irl social life. Who'd have thought having friends would be so great?
  • Did you get laid?
Handholdless.
  • Where are you in your school or professional career?
Senior.
  • Are you ok?
Better than ever!
  • Etc.
Good to know AvantGarde hasn't kicked it yet. ;)

D

dil

Playing Cocket League with Awwwyea booooooooi.
  • How's life been?
Pretty swell. I've been relatively stressed out about my future and grades n' such. Other than that swell as a fuckin' Taco BELL. Yeah, that's what's up.
  • Did you get laid?
Nope, but everything else in between baybeeeeeeeee
As mentioned before, I'm pretty stressed out about my grades. Junior year is stressful as fuck. Although, I was in a musical called Chess and that was pretty fun.
  • Are you ok?
Suddenly therapy?
  • Etc.
I poop on you face.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm going to school, working (have a job interview coming up this week for Waterpark supervisor actually) and of course been doing some casual stalking of the forums.
  • How's life been?
Life has been going, it's been slow, it's been good though
  • Did you get laid?
Hahahahahahahahaha
I have two semesters (one year) left before I get my Associates Degree in Liberal Arts: Communication Studies Specialization, then I'll have two years going to George Mason to study Interpersonal and Organizational Communication. After that, I will transfer (somewhere) to get my Master's Degree in Interpersonal Communication.

As far as work goes, I'm planning on going into Aquatic (Swimming Pool) Management.
  • Are you ok?
Define Okay.

FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT (arack5) MKAY BYE BABY

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I'm not *that* old of a member in any regard since I joined in 2013 and am still relatively active, but I'm bored enough to do this right now.
  • What are you doing right now? Dragging my knuckles through High School. We just had a Speech meet on Saturday, where I got fourth in my category. I've been improving in speech, but I'm still not *that* good.
  • How's life been? Pretty cool. I have spring break coming up, and it really is a much-needed break.
  • Did you get laid? Not that I'm aware of.
  • Where are you in your school or professional career? Barely passing my classes, besides Choir (aceing of course) and Math (failing). I have to retake my first semester of History next year, but otherwise school is ok.
  • Are you ok? I'll find out in two weeks, I'll get a date for my braces to be put on, a hearing appointment, a physical exam, and a psychological test of some sort all on the same day. Should be a fun day.
  • Etc. heil honey im home
ALSO
GmK
Malcovent
RyanDodd

• Dislike
Reactions: les_morts_vivants

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
  • What are you doing right now? Working all the time, my first day off is this coming Sunday.
  • How's life been? Better than ever in a way, I dropped out after my first semester of college, but now I'm working at a full time :intern: job that pays well, can't complain, school again in September.
  • Did you get laid? Yes
  • Where are you in your school or professional career? School, dropped out, back in September. Work, getting ahead in the game at age 20.
  • Are you ok? Yeah
  • Etc. Wot

Last edited:
Reactions: kraby1 and snowma

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
    • University
  • How's life been?
    • I've met some of the most genuine people of my life here, but I've been getting the shitty end of some mental illness rearing it's head again. I'm having a lot of fun though and the people I've met here are extra fun to hang around (if you've watched some of my snaps, add me [sc: itsaaronffs])
  • Did you get laid?
    • ask ur mum
    • Not what I want to be doing, university is a side attraction. I have to go to college for my dream job!
  • Are you ok?
    • 6/10
  • Etc.
    • Yes

Tamsanity

Reaction score
  • What are you doing right now?: I threw up all day yesterday so i'm trying not to fall asleep, and i should be doing homework.
  • How's life been?: Pretty sweet in the grand scheme of things. Found myself an excellent guy, a new job, turning 18 soon so I can get my own place and start working on my goals.
  • Did you get laid?: super laid
  • Where are you in your school or professional career?: One semester left in college before I graduate with my AA degree, i'm starting a new job next week at this hipster donut place.
  • Are you ok? : Absolutely.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Damn... this brings back memories! I haven't formally left ER cuz I stick around for Survivor... but Minecraft is a game of the past unfortunately.
  • What are you doing right now? Right now I'm halfway through my second semester of College and really hoping that the next two go by quickly so I can transfer to my dream school (cuz community college SUCKS) and then go on to get my degree in East Asian Studies (specifically Japan) :)
  • How's life been? It's been ok. School is frustrating as usual and I have too much that I want to do and not enough time/energy to do it.
  • Did you get laid? Nope. Don't have a GF either *in my dreams tho....*
  • Where are you in your school or professional career? Second semester of College (so I'm a Freshman/1st of 4 years). After this, I'm a sophomore o.o ! Currently I don't have a job but I volunteer at my local library every Saturday for 2 hours, they love me there. I applied for a summer job at my college for their summer class/camp program for kids.
  • Are you ok? I'm ok. Little headache from listening to too much Tyr (Folk Metal FTW!!!)

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Making an edit for 2021 since things got really fucky since this thread was made

I have a Twitch stream that I try to keep up with occasionally at https://twitch.tv/starowo
  • How's life been?
I think I finally met the love of my life, I'm learning a whole different language for her and I plan to move across borders to be with her very soon. Some struggles still but I know what it is like to be alive again so that's nice
  • Did you get laid?
? mission accomplished
When I answered this the first time, I was a Junior in high school, I've graduated from there at least but have no further education and I've worked at like 8 different jobs in the last 5 years and none of them really worked. Whoopsie I guess but I make my ends meet
  • Are you ok?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (this one is unedited from my original post. it still definitely applies)
  • Etc.

Edited on 1st September so it only seems fitting.
Love you all hope you're still doing well, lots of great memories here and I am glad to see them still alive.

Last edited:

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Procrastinating studying for a bunch of tests and exams I have coming up next week.
  • How's life been?
I've mostly just worked and focused on school so I could get into a good university. Lost my dad a year ago. Met lots of new people. I like to come on here every couple of months and see what's new since I had a lot of fun here.
  • Did you get laid?
??
Finishing high school and going to university next year.
  • Are you ok?
Doing alright overall.

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
Anything I can to not revise!​
  • How's life been?
Life has been fine
  • Did you get laid?
I'd say so, but many would disagree that pillows count.
This is unfair because as far as I was aware the pillow identified as female and I identified as male. Therefore we had a pillow baby but this was taken by the authorities. This has made things difficult between me and my pillow therefore I now sleep on the floor. I pray for world peace.
  • Where are you in your school or professional career?​
2nd year of medschool. I have no life but a lot of debt:cry:.​
  • Are you ok?
My hands keep getting very dry and cracked for some reason which means I have to buy a lot of hand lotion. The cashier gives me a disgusted look :(

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I guess im considered an old member?? Since i really havnt been around in forever. haha

Bored af, chillin at the house, procrastinating on responsibilities as usual.
  • How's life been?
Roller Coaster, good, bad, mad, sad, happy and bleh.
  • Did you get laid?
Yep. In fact, gots me a fwb. Only lives about 4 minutes from me too lol.
Final Semester of University, till i get my Bachelors of Computer Science, and workin as a web developer and intro programming teacher.
  • Are you ok?
Define "ok"

Reactions: Willchill

HarmakAnna

Reaction score

Messaging & calling the college that I'm enrolling in, watching Avatar: Last Airbender, thinking of what to type here

Scratch that, it's now the next day and I just woke up

How's life been?

It has been very good to me. Back about a year ago, something happened which improved my outlook on life dramatically, and now I'm better than ever!

Did you get laid?

I'm still a minor, you perv >.>

High school is whittling down now. AP testing starts next week, so I hope to do well there. I might not have a traditional job, but Smash Bros is starting to become fruitful for me - every couple of weeks, I place high enough to win money. The stream is here on Thursdays at 7:00 PM (so tonight), in case you're ever interested. 'Tis pretty cool to make money playing vidya.

Are you ok?

Very ok.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
hi guys am i late to the party

the usual; sitting in my room playing video games, sometimes even playing with other human beings! surprising, i know.
life as a homeschooler isn't really very sociable; you mostly just sit around in your room like a hermit.

How's life been?

okay i guess? one of the things i miss the most is being in a big community and having lots of like-minded people to talk to. i've changed a lot over the past few years though (hopefully for the better), so it's been trouble finding a place i really feel like i fit in. i've mostly become a lurkerish kind of person. i'm still pretty talkative when i'm with friends though, but i sort of have on and off periods of social interaction.

Did you get laid?

oh lord

i may not be experienced in the sexy times and i may technically be a minor, but i can guarantee that i seduce all of the women

nowhere really. in august we're gonna start doing an online school course though, so i'll finally be able to experience the wonder of education again!

oh yeah i did my first paid job a little while ago. i got paid to dance at a bar full of probably drunk people. it was great. recently i've been helping teach little children (like 5-7 years old) how to irish dance once a week, too. their souls will be mine in due time.

Are you ok?

i guess?

Etc.

wow ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Jivvi

Thalassa

Reaction score
  • What are you doing right now? gap yah
  • How's life been? preety good
  • Did you get laid? not about that lyf
  • Where are you in your school or professional career? hopefully moving 2 scotland for uni in september which is fun and ill be studying some physics and chemistry
  • Are you ok? i am

Reactions: Jivvi

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Am I an old member? Kinda? Not a massively well known one but I guess I qualify? 2013 was three years ago now, and my first visit here was technically in 2011.

I'm currently preparing for my first year of University in September, having taken what is essentially a gap year and making some sweet videos for a local band to help promote their new stuff (they're called Flint Moore, you should check them out).
  • How's life been?
It's been really, really good since I left in Dec 2014! I'm in a great relationship and have been for over 12 months now, and this last summer was perhaps the best time of my life thus far. So, yeah - no complaints! I still talk to a couple of people that I met here, specifically coolioruless and DarkHender - along with a few others!
  • Did you get laid?
In literally every hole.
Well I'm currently doing a lot of freelance stuff in the photography and video field, which is a lot of fun.
  • Are you ok?
Are YOU okay?
  • Etc.
I still f*cking rock that guitar like it's going out of fashion, you can be sure of that. Oh and I play bass now. Basses are *cool.

*groovy

Reactions: Mastersten and IQD