Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also considering I'm one vote away from getting got-damn lynched now, I would suggest you vote Oog/Iggish tomorrow if mafia hasn't reached majority by then. I'm not sure if Iggish will count towards mafia majority so maybe it's a better idea to aim for real mafia tomorrow.
tbh i'll just end day since nothing new is gonna arise in this 3 hours and i'm pretty certain that iggy's message would have been sent at the end of night meaning that in theory land where iggy messaged jolt telling him to tell his mafia partners to use the code it would be pretty much too long to be effective

nvm judging by new posts things are actually happening but this does seem like a lowkey jolt attempt to get saved OH WELL DAY WILL PROGRESS I'M TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST

i'll hold off my vote for now go discuss <3

Iggish

Reaction score
vote iggish
simply because the deadline approaches. i just think you are more likely to be anti town than jolt and no i don't have evidence for this its just a vibe.
But surely you should look at the evidence?

(copy and pasted)
The fact is that he claimed at a suspicious time with a far fetched story. In fact, he has already contradicted himself by saying he went along with it when in fact he only said one message today. He has already lied and you still think I'm scummier then him? I do not understand this.

Bitch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
After multiple revelations occur during today's long and arduous day on Gazorazorp the colonists decide that the best course of action is to brutally murder Jolterino (and on his Birthday wow you guys are jerks!). To prevent any unnecessary sexual conducts occurring from force choking someone with a taught rope you all decide to stab him multiple times in the stomach, which you do.

After a few minutes when his devistated corpse finally stops twitching you take a step back and realise
Jolterino was Noob Noob (a town vindicator)

you done fucked up kids!

You decide to move on from gazorazorp because you all feel emasculated.

NIGHT 4 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

On the 4th day you arrive on a strange world very similar to the Earth planet you had arrived at earlier although somethings off... something something something planet is on a cob...

However something something something you also noticed 2 people have died (Although you don't care because the two people are mario and ooglie and honestly they are just pieces of shit. I mean really really bad people. )

you approach their corpses and reveal that:
mariosatr was Morty (a mafia middle schooler)
and
Ooglie101 was Krombopulos Michael (a 3rd party Serial Killer)

you leave the ship and start exploring this cobfested world.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did they kill each other? Is this a Romeo and Juliet situation?!

But wait was Jolt lying about Iggish if Ooglie is the serial killer?!

Hm how suspicious

superhalo6

Reaction score
And now I don't know what to believe, I'm forced to assume Jolt was telling the truth about the message Iggy sent, but now we know Iggish wasn't the serial killer

Anyway, Jolt was town, so I'm gonna follow that blindly.

That message was incredibly questionable, so, straight off the bat:

vote Iggish

Looking back, Iggish never directly said he was third party although he said his win condition is for the mafia to win and that he doesn't know who the mafia is (he wanted me to tell my "mafia buddies" so they know that he's not an enemy to them), thus I assume that he is third party.
I see no reason what so ever town should not lynch Iggish

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I can agree on that Iggish must be mafia sided, I see no reason for Jolt to claim otherwise when he was a villager, if anyone disagrees on this, please enlighten me.

But seriously who the fuck killed Mario, I assume it's the same guy who has been killing the previous nights and killing townies, it does confuse me though

I will wait for my vote, to see if anyone has any good answers to why jolt would lie

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But Im questioning if Iggish would have had a direct PM with jolt or Oog could have pretended to be Iggish incase he messaged a town member instead of Mafia and could cover his back

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score

On the 4th day you arrive on a strange world very similar to the Earth planet you had arrived at earlier although somethings off... something something something planet is on a cob...

However something something something you also noticed 2 people have died (Although you don't care because the two people are mario and ooglie and honestly they are just pieces of shit. I mean really really bad people. )

you approach their corpses and reveal that:
mariosatr was Morty (a mafia middle schooler)
and
Ooglie101 was Krombopulos Michael (a 3rd party Serial Killer)

you leave the ship and start exploring this cobfested world.
could you find a more pixelated picture? <3

superhalo6

Reaction score
So, considering there is 7 players left, anyone in favour of posting their personal suspicions?

Suspicious:
Vino (Lurker)
Iggish (99.9% sure they messaged Jolt about teaming with mafia)
Foggy (Wanted to lynch Inffy, but that appears to be tradition, for them ???)

Not suspicious of:
Danni, my glip glop/glib glob (I have a night chat with them)
TheWeakGuy48 (Accused by mafia + cleared by cop, not krombopulos like Iggish mentioned)
Hip (Said Hunter was suspicious)

Why I'm not suspicious:
I've been highly suspicious of Iggish, and considering recent events, it turned out I was right that they were evil (yet to be determined, but 99.9% sure)

And this:

I have no clue anymore, but just gonna throw this out here

Out of this, I'd have to guess there are 2-3 mafia, and these people seem to be likely subjects
  • Mario
  • Vino
  • Oog
And I was right that they were both killing roles (not necessarily mafia, but still)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What? o.o
It is unusual in a mafia game, although not impossible, for a player to have a direct night chat for just one night it is more often that the player will receive the messages through the PM with the host of the game, therefore if they were just writing a message it is possible that you could say ‘oh hey it’s iggish here’ when in reality it was Ooglie. Furthermore, the fact that Iggish is still alive, could be the mafia attempt to frame him.

I would say I’m suspicious of Iggish at this moment in time but I’m not gonna vote him as I want to gather more information, for instance Iggish who did you message last night?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
But Im questioning if Iggish would have had a direct PM with jolt or Oog could have pretended to be Iggish incase he messaged a town member instead of Mafia and could cover his back
This still confuses me? Why would oog message anyone pretending to be Iggish, you are assuming moog got this ability, out of the blue( unless I missed anything), and then used this ability that you just made up to make an argument to say it might not be iggish?

I get the argument that it wasn't iggish, but I find it more likely that jolt lied, also don't get where you got moog from.

This just confuses the hell out of me

Iggish

Reaction score
I can only think that the reason Jolt really wanted to kill me was that he had some sort of win condition. It would explain why he chose to come out when he did, to get me wagoned.
Anyway, I'm going to sleep.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
What message?
The messages by Jolt
Looking back, Iggish never directly said he was third party although he said his win condition is for the mafia to win and that he doesn't know who the mafia is (he wanted me to tell my "mafia buddies" so they know that he's not an enemy to them), thus I assume that he is third party.