Mafia Host
Reaction score
you lost part of it right??

which part??

(soz if this is too personal question)
yes

the part that was damaged

it's fine

tbh every reason for suspecting notty and inf is dumb (noone has provided 1 good reason tbh,
i agree

HOWEVER

i would even accept vibes:tm:
but noone has used that and i think that anyone who says they have vibes against them is lying to just give any reason)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

i also find the entire hunter/aqua/ender trio extremely scummy
i think you've fallen in the same trap you're accusing others of having fallen into, i.e. finding players you disagree with scummy without any actual valid reasoning

Sploorky

Reaction score
suspicious in what way exactly?
I feel like there's a kind of desperation to your posts, like ever since aqua called you out and said he thought you were mafia you tripled down on notty's plan.

Notty's plan isn't inherently bad and it could work(I do not think it is the only way to win), but I vibe that the way you cling to her plan is more a coverup because you know you'd look guilty if you were wishy-washy than it is a full belief in the plan.

I also don't generally trust inflexible people, if it was the other way around from what I said I think you'd at least acknowledge other courses of actions, but you seem to very easily dismiss anything that's not immediate autocracy. I think a townie would want to keep an open mind, but I don't get that feeling from you.

And ultimately it's day 1, we have no hard info, and someone's gotta die tomorrow. You're as fine a choice as any.

Reactions: Hunter

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like there's a kind of desperation to your posts, like ever since aqua called you out and said he thought you were mafia you tripled down on notty's plan.

Notty's plan isn't inherently bad and it could work(I do not think it is the only way to win), but I vibe that the way you cling to her plan is more a coverup because you know you'd look guilty if you were wishy-washy than it is a full belief in the plan.

I also don't generally trust inflexible people, if it was the other way around from what I said I think you'd at least acknowledge other courses of actions, but you seem to very easily dismiss anything that's not immediate autocracy. I think a townie would want to keep an open mind, but I don't get that feeling from you.

And ultimately it's day 1, we have no hard info, and someone's gotta die tomorrow. You're as fine a choice as any.
I mean I think the amount of coherent points and arguments I've given prove that I do have a full belief in the plan rather than just clinging to it, and I have reasons for why I've dismissed alternative ideas (because democracy is stupid in my eyes). I have an open mind to be proven wrong about it, as I've said 1000 times to everyone to prove me wrong but nobody has, but when people suggest an idea that I see as inherently flawed then I'm not going to be like "well it could work!"

But thank you for an actual reason

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I mean I don't disagree with that but I think it's too late for the entire game to switch their votes to an inactive player
there is a whole day, also it's quite easy, all that has to happen is for the active players to switch from notty/ender/inffy to more inactive players.

ill set an example if you wish

elect: Faliara, Velzeroar, Hunter, RunemenFOUR, Dess

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I like how inf is allowed to randomly suspect people based on """""vibes""""" but as soon as someone suspects him he immediately questions them. Idk if this makes him mafia or not. Just funny tbh.
If he said vibes I'd accept that as a valid reason

If he said something else which I'm not sure actually happened then I'm going to question him

He said he thinks I tripled down on defending notty after you called me suspicious so I want to see if I can agree it could be interpreted that way or if I think he's making things up

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If he said vibes I'd accept that as a valid reason

If he said something else which I'm not sure actually happened then I'm going to question him

He said he thinks I tripled down on defending notty after you called me suspicious so I want to see if I can agree it could be interpreted that way or if I think he's making things up
Eh, Sploorky if you have noticed a pattern spending the time quoting each individual message with an annotation would actually be really helpful. Inf isn't completely random and does tend to fall into weird patterns when maf based on previous games so if you can give some evidence I would wholeheartedly support you.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i think you've fallen in the same trap you're accusing others of having fallen into, i.e. finding players you disagree with scummy without any actual valid reasoning
vibes:tm:

hunter was for just continuously attacking the autocracy thing without really ever considering what inf/notty were saying, but then he claimed to be one of the three and i was like o + i think he did eventually decide to look at the arguments properly recently when he pointed out (another) flaw in nottys math but that was many posts back iirc which shows he was reviewing the argument as a whole so i guess he would appear less scummy to me in the end (if he hadnt become proven town rn)

aqua is playing like completely differently to the passive/not caring way he was playing the previous game, which landed him in the court for appearing susp (extremely similar to how he was in capitalism mafia as mafia) and now he's suddenly on the front lines and caring despite this being literally the exact same setup minus changes to how evenings work to last game so idk whats really going on there + i dont like aqua and will always think hes susp and deserves to be lynched/killed early :angel:

you well tbh it is just vibes:tm: i cant pin anything down specifically other than i'd peg you for an autocracy + immediate massclaim supporter too but i guess i was wrong!

also on the scrable subject he posted something about rereading the thread again which means he would have read through the entirety of it 3 times and i genuinely dont think anyone is sad enough to do that & he has made literally 0 useful posts on anything (from memory) so i feel like he's just saying that to maintain a perception of him being active so he stays out of the limelight and out of the lurker pool which seems to be the safe zone of not being elected to a democratic council at least

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm currently confident that notty is mafia followed by very strong vibes on inf.
Infected_alien8_

Aqua I don't want to post a bunch of quotes cause it's hard to pull these out of context and express my point but as you read Inf's posts before this point he's generally more passive/thinks it's a good idea but is chill about it. Some pages after this post he claims we will almost definitely lose if we do not go autocracy/says at one point the game is imbalanced. I know this could be a lot of other factors(real life, increased excitement from playing, etc) but it could also be tripling down on the plan.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_

Aqua I don't want to post a bunch of quotes cause it's hard to pull these out of context and express my point but as you read Inf's posts before this point he's generally more passive/thinks it's a good idea but is chill about it. Some pages after this post he claims we will almost definitely lose if we do not go autocracy/says at one point the game is imbalanced. I know this could be a lot of other factors(real life, increased excitement from playing, etc) but it could also be tripling down on the plan.
What page was that on?

For what it's worth I'm pretty sure what you're referring to is my original "ive been trying to argue against notty but every time i write something i find a flaw so i think it might be a good idea", then Notty makes a post which shows the faction numbers decreasing and shows that democracy is completely flawed, and that's probably where I hammer down on it more because it becomes more obviously flawed

I can't help feel like you're desperately searching for a reason to find me suspicious since I'd think that ^ explanation would be pretty obvious from an observer, but if you can point to where I suddenly seem more interested in the plan right after Aqua says I'm suspicious and before Notty posts that then fair enough, I won't have an explanation for that but I'll understand your point

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
aqua is playing like completely differently to the passive/not caring way he was playing the previous game, which landed him in the court for appearing susp (extremely similar to how he was in capitalism mafia as mafia) and now he's suddenly on the front lines and caring despite this being literally the exact same setup minus changes to how evenings work to last game so idk whats really going on there + i dont like aqua and will always think hes susp and deserves to be lynched/killed early :angel:
I was afk for most of last game due to exams, which tbf I am to an extent this game, just less so.

Sploorky

Reaction score
What page was that on?

For what it's worth I'm pretty sure what you're referring to is my original "ive been trying to argue against notty but every time i write something i find a flaw so i think it might be a good idea", then Notty makes a post which shows the faction numbers decreasing and shows that democracy is completely flawed, and that's probably where I hammer down on it more because it becomes more obviously flawed

I can't help feel like you're desperately searching for a reason to find me suspicious since I'd think that ^ explanation would be pretty obvious from an observer, but if you can point to where I suddenly seem more interested in the plan right after Aqua says I'm suspicious and before Notty posts that then fair enough, I won't have an explanation for that but I'll understand your point

I wasn't referring to that at all, I reread all the pages leading up to the quote and I see the shift from a more laid back viewpoint(discussing flaws in Notty's plan, saying the plan gives us the best chance of winning)

to a more aggressive, "my way is right and you're stupid if you don't see it" viewpoint, in which the plan is the only chance of winning. Now that I think more about it anyways, claiming your way is the only way to win? That's some insane fear-mongering, which is scummy as hell.

Again, these aren't specific posts I'm going to quote because reading some cut up quotes isn't going to get my point across.

Reactions: Hunter

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

I wasn't referring to that at all, I reread all the pages leading up to the quote and I see the shift from a more laid back viewpoint(discussing flaws in Notty's plan, saying the plan gives us the best chance of winning)

to a more aggressive, "my way is right and you're stupid if you don't see it" viewpoint, in which the plan is the only chance of winning. Now that I think more about it anyways, claiming your way is the only way to win? That's some insane fear-mongering, which is scummy as hell.

Again, these aren't specific posts I'm going to quote because reading some cut up quotes isn't going to get my point across.
I mean, before that post you quoted I had said things such as

The key is that this tactic gives us the best chance. We don't just lunch based on RNG either we use our intuition within the smaller pool
Of players
Can everyone stop using the heuristic of "mass claim is bad" and actually think critically about the setup and our options
Yet less so than the alternatives

So why are you against it
and
And the reason I've changed my opinion on dictator is because I realize now how we can't win unless we do it

I feel like everyone's completely ignoring Notty's post where she shows exactly that
already, meaning I'd already been sure of it at that point (this was all after notty's post)

in fact literally right after the post you say is what marks my sudden tripling down of the plan I say

If you can think of an alternate idea that would work then I'll be all for i obviously
So yeah I'm really struggling to see your point here

Obviously I'm biased since I know I didn't have any secret motives (unlike last game XD) but I struggle to believe you genuinely think I suddenly started thinking the plan was the way to win after Aqua's post, when clearly (at least to me) that isn't the case

Also

Now that I think more about it anyways, claiming your way is the only way to win? That's some insane fear-mongering, which is scummy as hell.
So why are you only suspicious of me for that and not notty?

My suspicion on you has increased