Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I feel like whenever hunter is here Ender + Aqua always gravitate together in this weird gang thing so it might just be that again

Like in Aqua's game when ender was just agreeing with hunter on literally everything even though it didn't make sense (making me out my info for 0 reason) and hunter was maf and ender was town

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right
So I'm still reading
and I don't understand what is happening
I think I missed a chunk of posts somewhere
Suddenly inf and notty think that democracy is gamethrowing for some reason

inf: looking at screens makes you not sleep

how to sleep:
1. Don't look at screens (by for example, playing mafia on the EscapeRestart forums)
2. Sleep

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I feel like whenever hunter is here Ender + Aqua always gravitate together in this weird gang thing so it might just be that again

Like in Aqua's game when ender was just agreeing with hunter on literally everything even though it didn't make sense (making me out my info for 0 reason) and hunter was maf and ender was town
ender literally got me lynched as i didn't want to use faulty arguments as maf

we did agree on stuff tho

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ender literally got me lynched as i didn't want to use faulty arguments as maf

we did agree on stuff tho
did he

i dont remember that part but fair enough

i just remember him and you ganging up on me to claim my info and I just couldnt understand any of your reasoning at all

and then ender said something about him not having a brain

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Danni might have said more than I thought he did about this (if he has this is probably mostly moot) but I find this suspicious

So we are going for autocracy, I assume?

Council, make sure to elect one of the confirmed for dictator, if any of the unconfirmed tries to get dictator, dictator should probably kill them.
Before he said this there was a very long and passionate argument about whether democracy or autocracy was more beneficial, yet Danni decides we are doing autocracy anyway.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right
So I'm still reading
and I don't understand what is happening
I think I missed a chunk of posts somewhere
Suddenly inf and notty think that democracy is gamethrowing for some reason

inf: looking at screens makes you not sleep

how to sleep:
1. Don't look at screens (by for example, playing mafia on the EscapeRestart forums)
2. Sleep
Consensus seems to be vote me/faliara/velz as the clears and have notty and ender as slots 4/5 for democracy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
we're literally in democracy right now and the entire point of the five votes is to choose who's in council
we need to elect democracy before even considering dictatorship and we already have the three clears required for that
but you wanted ender there so that velz couldn't make it a dictatorship but does ender want democracy over dictatorship?