Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we're doing democracy (even though it's bad but i give up argueing) we need to vote 3 uncc town and 2 people as non-confirmed town, or if we're only having 1 non-confirmed town, ideally we'd get them to claim today so that we can switch to someone who claims citizen/who cc's PR ready for tomorrow, but I dont know as we have time for that?

right now it looks like our lynch options are going to be ender or notty and personally i'm not okay with either of them

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not voting until I'm happy with the lynch options we're giving ourselves

Pretty sure only you and aqua are suspicious of notty, meaning notty is not gonna be a good choice to elect

Ender I think again only you and hunter think he's third party, everyone else seems neutral

Most people voted under the mindset we were doing a dictatorship I'm pretty sure, rather than voting who they found suspicious

If I'm voting on who I want to lynch, I'm probably going to vote Sploorky and Scrable, or someone inactive like Rune, since I don't have any other feelings about anyone else

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If I'm voting on who I want to lynch, I'm probably going to vote Sploorky and Scrable, or someone inactive like Rune, since I don't have any other feelings about anyone else
tbh i was thinking scrable too but idk about sploorky/rune i was thinking maybe myuser but then i saw they're number 1 and 2 on the playerlist and what are the odds theyre both mafia!!

Reactions: Jivvi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh i was thinking scrable too but idk about sploorky/rune i was thinking maybe myuser but then i saw they're number 1 and 2 on the playerlist and what are the odds theyre both mafia!!
I briefly considered myuser since he seemed a bit desperate to uphold the same view he had last game (of voting randomly and wanting to be in the council) despite the many arguments coming his way, so I wondered if he was trying to act like before so that people would think he was the same allignment, but at the same time I feel like maybe he wouldn't be that obvious so I left it

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Danni might have said more than I thought he did about this (if he has this is probably mostly moot) but I find this suspicious

Before he said this there was a very long and passionate argument about whether democracy or autocracy was more beneficial, yet Danni decides we are doing autocracy anyway.
Probs because he actually read my result chart and listened to my conclusion
It doesn't really matter if he did (and it made sense to him) or not
His quote implied consensus which did not exist
A bunch of long confusing posts, it seemed that a lot of people were arguing for autocracy, and against, but I didn’t know quite which side had the most support, thought it was autocracy, apparently not.

I don’t support one over the other strongly, as I’m not quite sure which is the best option, but if I had to chose one it would probably be autocracy, as it seems more straight forward. After what I saw in the council last game, I would not be surprised if democracy got a bit messy at times.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Is that just because I said I'm suspicious of you or do you have a different reason?

Also why Ender?
No, because you're suspicious

I don't have a second person I find suspicious so I put ender on there because I saw a couple of concerns about him being the revolutionary and it might be fair to keep his night actions locked up on the council and see if there's a difference in the amount of deaths per night

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I just realized that I’m not quite sure who to kill if we are going democracy, I don’t know if I’m quite happy with ender/inffy/notty being the options, killing someone quiet like Rune could also be an option.

Are we able to turn the votes around at this point though?

Sploorky

Reaction score
I just realized that I’m not quite sure who to kill if we are going democracy, I don’t know if I’m quite happy with ender/inffy/notty being the options, killing someone quiet like Rune could also be an option.

Yes you can re-elect but idk if you'd be able to convince everyone to revote

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I'm still trying to catch up - if I'm the final vote at any point I'll just vote for whoever would win anyway
I swear, I catch up a little bit, then by that time a bajillion more pages suddenly appear
s o m u c h t e x t

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No, because you're suspicious

I don't have a second person I find suspicious so I put ender on there because I saw a couple of concerns about him being the revolutionary and it might be fair to keep his night actions locked up on the council and see if there's a difference in the amount of deaths per night
suspicious in what way exactly?

We have 24 hours and 1 minute exactly so probably

Who are the confirmeds?
Hunter, and some others I am forgetting?
Hunter, Fali + Velz

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh every reason for suspecting notty and inf is dumb (noone has provided 1 good reason tbh, i would even accept vibes:tm: but noone has used that and i think that anyone who says they have vibes against them is lying to just give any reason)
if we're going democracy then i don't think either should be lynched
its probs too late to turn the votes but
scrable's been so ODD and different compared to last game and extra useless & rune has literally done nothing
people are just more suspicious of notty or inf because they're active and in ur face but i see no good reason to lynch either one of them
i mean i also find the entire hunter/aqua/ender trio extremely scummy but hunter is proven town so what do i know

unelect

Elect: Faliara, Velzerat, Hunter, Scrable, Runemen4