danni
comp
rune
sploor
jivvi
list

SITUATION 1 - ltin was PR
10 people composed of 4 citizens, 5 mafia, 1 revo
remaining 6th mafia is the rolecop who has claimed ltins role and thus is amongst the PR claims rather than citizen claims

SITUATION 2 - ltin was citizen
10 people composed of 3 citizens, 6 mafia, 1 revo
all remaining mafia are amongst the citizen claims

UNFORTUNATELY I NO LONGER THINK LTIN WAS GRANNY otherwise numbers wouldnt add up i think?

in my ideal world i think situation 2 happened - it would make sense given why would hunter execute a power role who claimed to him in the subpoena?? it really doesnt make sense to me so I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A VERY POSSIBLE SITUATION

given the granny isnt dead, the night 1 aqua, inf, rune, hunter debacle doesnt make sense even more to me now (im having many internal debates about this ill say it in a seperate post)

aaaaa but honestly the subpoena investigation results and the monitors investigation results are useless on citizens since 2 of the 6-7 remaining scum roles appear innocent and 1-2 of the remaining 3-4 citizens appear mafia so hk/rune/list are still in the air (which is why the dictator was meant to kill them Faliara )

Prizyms i assume suspicious citizens will only flip citizen on death

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wait.

last night, endy said he wanted to kill oog.

it’s not an absolute that he did aim for oog (he mentioned that he and inf’s behaviour is entirely within their capacity if they were town, too) and twg was kinda suspicious to me before, so endy could aim for twg, or at least someone else entirely, but the target swapper might have done something, regardless.
if you think im mafia why in the world would my fellow teammate swap me (an uncc PR) and a citizen who was more likely to die to ender/revo => me dying

also IM NOT MAFIA

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if you think im mafia why in the world would my fellow teammate swap me (an uncc PR) and a citizen who was more likely to die to ender/revo => me dying

also IM NOT MAFIA
i now remember dess was in the council and hes still unconfirmed so youre going to say dess, my fellow mafia buddy, told my mafia friends and me in our evening chat that ender was gonna kill me and so to swap me and someone else but still why would my swapper friend not swap me and one of the confirmed PRs (aka you) = you die

but dess probably isnt mafia since youre still alive (unless mafia werent trying to tempt the rev win con) thus the original argument still applies

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
i now remember dess was in the council and hes still unconfirmed so youre going to say dess, my fellow mafia buddy, told my mafia friends and me in our evening chat that ender was gonna kill me and so to swap me and someone else but still why would my swapper friend not swap me and one of the confirmed PRs (aka you) = you die

but dess probably isnt mafia since youre still alive (unless mafia werent trying to tempt the rev win con) thus the original argument still applies
I'm also uncc'd whistleblower, at this point my death wouldn't mean much aside from town loss more than likely.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also if anyone was curious there were 0 coded messages that ltin was submersive inbetween aqua telling inf to claim & inf stalling to claim & inf eventually claiming since only aqua/ender/twg/jivvi/inf talked so tracker/assassin/citizen/poisoner/inf himself

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If LISTINGS is speaking the truth (which I believe) then I am pretty sure Infected is Gula as he was seen visiting Hunter some N1 who died and we now have a seemingly missing kill from the mafias.
If Fog has been poisoned then Jivvi must Avataritia.

It is currently a higher priority to eliminate the avataritia as they give mafias an extra kill, so we should aim for Jivvi if Fog is poisoned.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
It still makes very little sense in my head how inffy got seen visiting hunter, but claimed visiting rune.

I did not trust listings, but this at least explains somewhat how he acted.

Inclined to believe him.

• Agree
Reactions: Faliara