Republic - Completed

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As for lynching Notty, the main reason I'm hesitant to lynch her is the people tunnel visioning her so hard that they're disregarding our uncc'd prs opinions??? but I want to wait for the monitored person to come forward first because we obviously have one town/rev and one maf amongst those 2 and depending on the second person, I'd base my decision off who I find more likely to be the maf. Idk I find the people hard focusing on Notty sus though because the mafia would obviously want to eliminate the Rev, particularly with us so far behind.
I do understand where you are coming from, but notty is not rev. Start with that point in your head, and everything will make sense. I assume you have missed every single of my posts explaining why she is rev, so I will sum them up shortly. Notty did not play in a way that benefited rev, it benefited mafia. A rev would never, ever claim, unless if they do not, they will literally lose.

Roob dying tonight, shows us that the rev is trying to out notty.

While I completely agree with uncced townies arguing against each other, this is mostly because they are stupid, and the mafia are playing well.

It would be nice if the monitored came out, I assume you are not monitored?

Would you mind voting to execute notty?

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Danni122112, I already voted to execute her ^_^'

if i hadn't been in the council on evening 1, i may have just not spoken that much at all or be pushing for her lynch as much
but i got to see the shit notty pulled front and center, so now i can't leave it well enough alone

And, nope! No, I'm not monitored.
One more question.

Let's say hypothetically that I'm not actually the Revo. If you knew who the real Revo was would you go dictatorship and dictatorkill that person tonight? Or would you lynch them or would you keep them alive and use them for the town?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Why are you so sure I'm not the Revo Danni?
Because, as you fucking know, every single move you have played, fits better with a mafia than a rev. I have stated most of these before, so I will not waste my time doing it again.

I got no fucking clue how people didn’t catch on before now, but roob dying was your final nail in the coffin, not your doing.

• Disagree

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because, as you fucking know, every single move you have played, fits better with a mafia than a rev. I have stated most of these before, so I will not waste my time doing it again.

I got no fucking clue how people didn’t catch on before now, but roob dying was your final nail in the coffin, not your doing.
Is it because you're actually the real Revo and people should dictatorkill you tonight? HMMMMMM

• Haha

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's say hypothetically that I'm not actually the Revo. If you knew who the real Revo was would you go dictatorship and dictatorkill that person tonight? Or would you lynch them or would you keep them alive and use them for the town
Oh we can kill the rev tonight, we would be too close to losing. Another reason I don’t trust you, I don’t understand why you would argue for keeping us so close to a MYLO as rev, you got some cozy space where one bad move by town doesn’t give Mafia the win, but I guess that’s what you want.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Danni122112, I already voted to execute her ^_^'

if i hadn't been in the council on evening 1, i may have just not spoken that much at all or be pushing for her lynch as much
but i got to see the shit notty pulled front and center, so now i can't leave it well enough alone

And, nope! No, I'm not monitored.
I must have missed it, I apologize!

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Would you mind voting to execute notty?
I intend to, yes. The only reason I havent already is that im afraid that maf were making a play which is the only thing pointing in the direction that notty is actually the rev. But yeah i'll put my vote on her now and reassess after I wake up. Dont lynch her until the monitored is announced.

Execute Nottykitten

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I intend to, yes. The only reason I havent already is that im afraid that maf were making a play which is the only thing pointing in the direction that notty is actually the rev. But yeah i'll put my vote on her now and reassess after I wake up. Dont lynch her until the monitored is announced.

Execute Nottykitten
Thank you!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oh we can kill the rev tonight, we would be too close to losing. Another reason I don’t trust you, I don’t understand why you would argue for keeping us so close to a MYLO as rev, you got some cozy space where one bad move by town doesn’t give Mafia the win, but I guess that’s what you want.
As long as you are going down first, I really don’t care if I die at this point. My role does nothing.

Trust me notty, if I had a bloody kill ability, you would not be in this game still.
Great, I implore everyone to dictatorkill you tonight then because my rolecop buddy last night has confirmed it's you.

Byebye sweet world
Execute Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean she just said she was Mafia, so anyone want to hammer this one in?
Im bringing you down with me you filthy Revo.

Town should have gone dictatorship and nightkilled me tonight which was their one superior strategy if I were the actual Revo, but they failed that. Same option stands open for Danni if you want to get rid of him since it costs town nothing.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Im bringing you down with me you filthy Revo.

Town should have gone dictatorship and nightkilled me tonight which was their one superior strategy if I were the actual Revo, but they failed that. Same option stands open for Danni if you want to get rid of him since it costs town nothing.
I’m not even going to dignify this with a response.

Even if I was, you are still going down now, the only reason you are typing this, is to create confusion, and benefit for your Mafia buddies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ANYWAY, if notty confirmed she is scum we should lynch her

also, we have plenty of time to discuss shit since we still have to elect 2 new players into council

EXECUTE NOTTY