Republic - Completed

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so if we dont want to lynch notty we can use dissolving the council as 'lynch'. If we decide beforehand who we want the dictator to kill/janitor we can kill a person.

SURE it spices up the game a whole lot, since the dictator dying would mean the rev is one dying dictator away from winning + we'll have to create a council of 3 tomorow, but hey atleast we'll have fun drowning in chaos.

anyway i'm not set on any coarse of action, just wanted to present you guys with an option
I would suggest that we lynch Notty today. If she flips Rev, I'd suggest we go democracy and elect a susp player. If she flips Mafia we go autocracy

Faliara

Reaction score
right.

there is no way that i'm agreeing to dissolving the council just to keep notty alive.

in spite of saying she's willing to help town, she has not truly been helpful in any way and, in fact, has only ever caused damage to the town thus far.

on night one, she used the excuse of keeping endy's role hidden as her reason of advocating for autocracy, only for, when things went her way, to reveal the very information she said she'd hide.

on night 2, the night she was supposed to prove her worth, instead of going for the target she said she'd go for, she deliberately went for an uncounterclaimed town member just to reveal information she thought would save her butt. not only did it show that she could be a mafia member, it shows that she is unreliable, both in keeping her word and in being able to help town. she has, in fact, only made things worse.

with that said, i am unable to trust her in any sense. even if she was revolutionary- and i highly doubt she is, i am very certain that she is mafia- she will only continue to harm the conformists' chances if left be.

in other news, it feels like we're deliberately being pushed into the direction of autocracy. the protestor, who can block under democracy, is now dead, and the assassin (who can't do anything due to being on the council anyway) is poisoned, losing us a night kill. with that said, it feels as though we're being pushed into autocracy- and i actually can't see any way around it, this time.

with that said, i am much more willing to go for autocracy this time, since it'll at least let endy have one more kill in before his potential death (assuming the toxicologist fails to cure him for whatever reason) and return a kill in the form of the dictator's power- but not while notty is on the loose. whether she's mafia or revolutionary, it is a very bad idea to leave her among the candidates for dictator, if only because she can kill the very candidate elected, and if we really have the council dissolved, i'd rather do it in the evening, when more trustworthy people have been elected for such a purpose, and a threat (that is, notty) has been removed from the equation.

Faliara

Reaction score
So which 2 other people would you elect to the council if I'm lynched?
I have some ideas, but I'll talk about those after you're gone.

i'm sorry, but talking to you in this game, i've learned, is very tiring and pointless as we clearly have different goals or win conditions in mind- and you work only for those goals, so getting myself worked up over arguing with you is completely pointless as you're only going for what benefits you (and anyone who shares your win conditions, though at this point you're dangerous either way). it's much more efficient to convince others to execute you, so we can fulfill our win conditions.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i'm sorry, but talking to you in this game, i've learned, is very tiring and pointless as we clearly have different goals or win conditions in mind- and you work only for those goals, so getting myself worked up over arguing with you is completely pointless as you're only going for what benefits you (and anyone who shares your win conditions, though at this point you're dangerous either way). it's much more efficient to convince others to execute you, so we can fulfill our win conditions.
How does exposing List in his fake citizen claim only benefit me? You're all so caught up in trying to execute me immediately you don't care about the evil way of others.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Mafia must have killed Aqua
One One Two probs died to the poison
Notty/rev if it isn't Notty killed Roob my drinking partner :(
Roob visited a Mafia last night (or a suspicious citizen, I asked priz)
Mafia and 112 are correct.
The rev killed monitor, yeah.

I got no clue why you think roob visited a mafia last night, it could just as easily be that notty is mafia and he visited a townie tonight.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also how does discussing who you're going to put in the council only benefit me?

Regardless of whether or not you want to talk to me I think you should put both Oog and Dess into the council if you're going for autocracy. The reason you should put Dess in is because he is unCC'd and if the Mafia kills him it will tell us Ltin's alignment. If the council consists out of you + Ender + Oog + Dess the Mafia won't know who the dictator is and they might think you made Dess the dictator and kill him, essentially helping us by exposing Ltin's role.

You could even make Dess the dictator and that way if he dies the results of his target and Ltin will both be exposed, ofcourse this might be too predictable. Regardless I think those two are the top picks if you want to only have unCC'd townies in the council.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am surprised that no one else has said this, especially as we agree on that roob was killed by rev.

The rev obviously was trying to expose notty from their real role. It was not guaranteed to work out, but he knew notty was added to the network, so I can easily see the train of thought.

• Haha

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I am surprised that no one else has said this, especially as we agree on that roob was killed by rev.

The rev obviously was trying to expose notty from their real role. It was not guaranteed to work out, but he knew notty was added to the network, so I can easily see the train of thought.
That was indeed my intention yes to have 2 conformist results show up

Faliara

Reaction score
How does exposing List in his fake citizen claim only benefit me? You're all so caught up in trying to execute me immediately you don't care about the evil way of others.
i didn't understand a single bit of what you were trying to get at back then so i just skimmed over it. if you were trying to expose list as a fake citizen, you're probably going to have to reword it. sorry.

Also how does discussing who you're going to put in the council only benefit me?

Regardless of whether or not you want to talk to me I think you should put both Oog and Dess into the council if you're going for autocracy. The reason you should put Dess in is because he is unCC'd and if the Mafia kills him it will tell us Ltin's alignment. If the council consists out of you + Ender + Oog + Dess the Mafia won't know who the dictator is and they might think you made Dess the dictator and kill him, essentially helping us by exposing Ltin's role.

You could even make Dess the dictator and that way if he dies the results of his target and Ltin will both be exposed, ofcourse this might be too predictable. Regardless I think those two are the top picks if you want to only have unCC'd townies in the council.
i've actually been untrusting of oog lately, so this is a plan i probably wouldn't agree with. sorry again .-.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
i didn't understand a single bit of what you were trying to get at back then so i just skimmed over it. if you were trying to expose list as a fake citizen, you're probably going to have to reword it. sorry.

i've actually been untrusting of oog lately, so this is a plan i probably wouldn't agree with. sorry again .-.
Faliara, your posts were very long and mostly in response to notty.

Would you be fine with executing notty today?

If not, why not?

And what would you like to do instead?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The monitored person really should come up, if they are town they have no reason not to. If they don't come up it kind of validates nottys rev claim
Are you fine with killing off notty today?

If not, why do you think notty would have killed roob, and do you see why the real rev would have killed roob?

If you answer to this is to always give notty the benefit of every fucking doubt, you are either stupid, and deserve to lose, or mafia.

Tonight’s actions does not strengthens nottys claim, it weakens it.

If you still, for whatever reason do not want to kill notty, what is your proposed plan?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I just don't understand what he means to say with 'copy and pasting'.

I will not respond to you, unless you stop posting complete and utter bs.

You are going to die today, or I swear to god this game will end.
Why are you so sure I'm not the Revo Danni?

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Faliara

Reaction score
Danni122112, I already voted to execute her ^_^'

if i hadn't been in the council on evening 1, i may have just not spoken that much at all or be pushing for her lynch as much
but i got to see the shit notty pulled front and center, so now i can't leave it well enough alone

And, nope! No, I'm not monitored.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112