Republic - Completed

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
We could just lynch Notty first and dissolve in the evening, if you really insist on dissolving the council
No no no. Don't dissolve the council.

We need to get some new vetted members on there after Notty has been sacked.

Inf and Oof would be my LAST choice, so I'm going to go council this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Faliara

Reaction score
i almost thought of stalling on this in case someone says ‘give her a chance to speak!’

but you know what

she’s had too many times to speak

it’s cost us quite a bit now that endy is poisoned

execute Nottykitten

Reactions: Jivvi

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Heads up, iirc, dissolving the council would mean fali, ender and notty have to choose a dictator among themselves.

Prizyms would that enable us to lynch a target today or would that immediatelly bumb us up to the evening?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten, your stated target did not die last night. What do you have to say for yourself?
if notty tells me something like ‘i changed my mind last second’ i swear to god
Didn't even change my mind, I was never planning on killing Weak. I mean why even would I? I already explained that killing an unCC'd town member would be in my best interest.

I stated I would kill Weak because of exactly that, he isn't an unCC'd town member. I was hoping to get you all to stop your subpoena shenanigans and actually give me more time to talk by stating a target that a) wasn't unCC'd and b) wasn't on my list of potential Mafia. But I guess you didn't see it and voted to subpoena anyways which is unfortunate.

Nottykitten please go ahead and explain the thought processes that went into choosing your target tonight
I had to kill an unCC'd town member. Can't kill Dess because it's in my best interest to actually know Ltin's role one day. Can't kill Fali since bulletproof. So that left me with Inf/Oog/Roob/Myu.

Considering general opinion is that I should be lynched because some of you think I'm Mafia, the superior choice was to kill Roob so that a result of 2 conformists might show up and you'd know I'm the Revo (or some of you would cry and argue I'm the godfather). I guess Roob got lucky (or unlucky in my case) that he chose a Mafia last night. Would the monitored person please speak up thanks.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i almost thought of stalling on this in case someone says ‘give her a chance to speak!’
Actually you know what let's play a fun game called will the Mafia claim they're monitored.

Everyone please say answer this question: Were you monitored last night?

The Mafia is never going to claim and when nobody has come forward it will prove me the Revo. Once proven Revo we can actually start discussing strategy and how much you need me. Sounds fair to everyone?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Alright whoops, missed the mass claim yesterday cos of Aussie timezone mostly. Just a citizen again this game. Also is there a table of claims around anywhere yet? Considering there's been no CCs, its probably time to start gunning down the citizen claims after today and hope we dont mislynch.

As for lynching Notty, the main reason I'm hesitant to lynch her is the people tunnel visioning her so hard that they're disregarding our uncc'd prs opinions??? but I want to wait for the monitored person to come forward first because we obviously have one town/rev and one maf amongst those 2 and depending on the second person, I'd base my decision off who I find more likely to be the maf. Idk I find the people hard focusing on Notty sus though because the mafia would obviously want to eliminate the Rev, particularly with us so far behind.

Faliara

Reaction score
Didn't even change my mind, I was never planning on killing Weak. I mean why even would I? I already explained that killing an unCC'd town member would be in my best interest.

I stated I would kill Weak because of exactly that, he isn't an unCC'd town member. I was hoping to get you all to stop your subpoena shenanigans and actually give me more time to talk by stating a target that a) wasn't unCC'd and b) wasn't on my list of potential Mafia. But I guess you didn't see it and voted to subpoena anyways which is unfortunate.

I had to kill an unCC'd town member. Can't kill Dess because it's in my best interest to actually know Ltin's role one day. Can't kill Fali since bulletproof. So that left me with Inf/Oog/Roob/Myu.

Considering general opinion is that I should be lynched because some of you think I'm Mafia, the superior choice was to kill Roob so that a result of 2 conformists might show up and you'd know I'm the Revo (or some of you would cry and argue I'm the godfather). I guess Roob got lucky (or unlucky in my case) that he chose a Mafia last night. Would the monitored person please speak up thanks.
... Notty...

You do know that deliberately killing Roob under those reasons makes people less inclined to trust you, right?...

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Also everyone, and especially LISTINGS09. What do you make of these three posts:
Those look like the kind of things I'd say. What is your point?
As for lynching Notty, the main reason I'm hesitant to lynch her is the people tunnel visioning her so hard that they're disregarding our uncc'd prs opinions?
Town have suffered these past days as we lack any real plan or direction. I don't know all the mechanics but we really need someone to direct what our remaining roles should be doing, the other sides have done an excellent job at killing them off.

Disregard both Notty/Infs posts if you are town, each have their separate interests, which are not aligned to us. I know I go on about Inf, but if they really were aligned town they'd have come up with a much more solid plan than trying to force auto and keeping the rev alive on the off chance they weren't mafia.

Danni himself has questioned this and even Aqua was coming around to the idea before their untimely departure.

We can actually start discussing strategy and how much you need me.
And so onto Notty. You've failed to assist town in any way - Both nights in a row. You didn't kill who you said you would last night and people around you just end up dead.

You were needed last night and you failed us. May your execution be swift.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
It would dissolve the council and go immediately to evening, as the info thread's section on democracy would imply.
so if we dont want to lynch notty we can use dissolving the council as 'lynch'. If we decide beforehand who we want the dictator to kill/janitor we can kill a person.

SURE it spices up the game a whole lot, since the dictator dying would mean the rev is one dying dictator away from winning + we'll have to create a council of 3 tomorow, but hey atleast we'll have fun drowning in chaos.

anyway i'm not set on any coarse of action, just wanted to present you guys with an option