OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Catcocomics

Reaction score
She looked up and saw a -rather heavily armed- man eyeing her. Her hand drifted toward the dagger concealed under her cloak as she addressed him, "Can I help you?" The man appeared to be carrying a little girl....That's....Surely not suspicious at all.
Katsu's not that old.
Katsu and Kramia are both 12, and the only weapon Katsu carries on him regularly is a small gladius.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
ok hi i am gonna clean up my act and start writing - this time I'm actually doing it rn

Also I just read the newer messages in detail to pick up what was going on – is this a possibility for an Aspect vs. Guardian war? Because that would be fucking perfect omg

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
TRAITOR!
A guardian leading the evil aspects seems sort of... Eh
idk if u don't like it i don't have to necessarily do that

I was always planning on having ark go batshit crazy so it would be plausible/convenient for the overall plot if he fit into what everyone else was doing too u know

that sounds kinda bitchy and i don't mean it like that but yea thats just what i thought but it doesn't have to be that way

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm saying that I don't think the aspects would accept a Guardian as their leader, I don't know if the aspects would work together anyway.

I mean maybe ark could make it his goal to unite the aspects to fuck shit up.... Actually that sounds pretty plausible.

And no I don't recall Pyro ever doing anything like that?

Reactions: Naoh

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
i made the mistake of looking through some of my first posts on GotE

also its a bit late but sorry for my cringworthyness and also my rudeness back when i first joined, some of the things i wrote back then come off hostile/bothering to me now so if that had the same effect on any of you i apologize <3

might do another ark post sometime soon as well if Toiletprincess gets online the same time as me

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay since I've basically got her down-pat now, time to introduce my -third- character, Lividus.
Name: Lividus -blank-
Height: 5'11" ish, fairly tall.
Weight: Eh, without specifics she's pretty average
Build: Also fairly average, long limbs
Language: English(or whatever language they speak)/Her own language from her village place eh
Race: Human, Magic
Eyes: Her right is grey, the other is clouded over because it's blind.
Hair: Pitch black, just past chin
Attire: Not specified but she always has a large, deep purple hooded cloak
Accessories: Black necklace with purple pendant.
Power: Rune magic and illusionary magic.
Strengths: Sneaky, can be charming when needed. Can get out of tight situations.
Weaknesses: Untrained in her magic, secretive, secluded.
Fears: Being cast out/rejected because of her powers by loved ones.
Dislikes: Judgemental people, any sort of performing, showing her face often.
Personality: Eh, she's kind of secluded and secretive (as her weaknesses suggest). Tends to be fairly quiet but will also protest against injustices/opinions she deems stupid.
Extras of appearance: On the blind eye she has a strangely shaped marking (a rune perhaps?). She's dark skinned and has some braids in her hair that are followed by beads. She also has long scars down her back and spine for REASONSSSS.

Last edited: